Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am feeling great.

img258/5866/690067a8oj2ua08ror6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are doing good.I am doing great.I feel great.I even slept great last night as well.I must of been so tired,that I feel sleep without even making my bed.Now,I am up and ready to start the day.I am hungry.LOL.Thank you all for your encourgment.I am going to go private.This is my Journal and I work to hard for it.I have alot to do today.I cant belive Christmas is only sevral days away.My Mom is Her hair done,I am also getting a har cut done to,one of my Christmas presants from Mom.

img207/5223/victoriansantahy4.gif

I have to sit down today and sort out my Co workers gifts and take them to work tommrow.We are having our Christmas party tommrow.I am getting excited.I am almost done with my shoping.I would like to get my Mom a few more things.I got my Dad a gift card from Bob Evans,that is about the only place He likes to eat at or Don Pablos.I may get Him one other thing.

img253/102/2snowmennh2.gif

Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I am going to the Doctors today for just a follow up.I seem to be doing good with the medicine I am on.How ever,my knee is very swolen.anyways,I better get off of here.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad you are feeling better!  It's been a long time since we seen "I'm feeling great" in your subject line!  YEAH!  Anyway, add me when you do go private ok :)  


http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

                            *
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
***************STAY WARM****************
@@@@@@@@HAVE A NICE DAY@@@@@@@@@@
++++++++PEACE TO YOU & YOURS++++++++
%%%WISHING YOU ALL A VERY VERY %%%%%
>>>MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR>>>
                                   F
                                   R
                                   O
                                   M
                               LLLLLLL
                                   M
                                   E










Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling great!  Send some of that my way! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sure glad that you are doing great. What a nice gift! You will look all pretty and dolled up for Christmas. I think when we look better; we feel better... don't you? Parties sure are a lot of fun! Will say a prayer for your knee. Those are really pretty graphics! Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

So happy you're feeling well today. That is the best news Ever!
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you feel better Amanda.  All will be fine...you take good care of your knee...and you too!!! Have a great weekend..hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Amanda!  Love your graphic.