Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update.

 

Hi all,

I just want to thank you all for being so kind and caring.I just love you all so much.I am not going to worry about it anymore.How ever,I want to mention that this person is not a J-lander.The person thinks they are so inconent.but again,its over.The person is out of my life.But they think they can email me and I cant email back and I dont want to anymore.I will do what I have to,to block them.I am tired of it and I dont need it.I am better off without the hassel.I still dont know if I am going to go private or not.But I just wanted to thank you all for being just you.Be back later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really went through it awhile back and didn't handle it so gracefully and I learned a very valuable experience.  Block them, stop talking about them online, and don't respond to their emails.  Oh, I learned a lot.  Through a lot of tears.  
Stay true to your heart on what to do always.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Nelishia gave you good advice. You can also block their emails from coming through your email. I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of talking about them in my journal !!! Delete comment and block that simple. <) that is thumbing your nose at them. lol God Bless & hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

glad u slept well