Monday, December 31, 2007

Its almost the New Years.

img147/5480/002008tagbybootsyd5.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.i am doing good here.I been up for a while.I wanted to get into my room last night,but,I fell sleep,I guess I was tired and needed to go to sleep.So I did.LOL.Let me just say,that I could go back to sleep.I am sitting here,trying to keep my eyes open,long enough to write this and go back to sleep for awhile.LOL.I am also very hungry,so,I am thinking of going to get something to eat,than go to sleep.LOL.I will try to get into my room,a little today and tommrow.

img181/7942/file0000yc5.jpg

I am so hoping that this year will be a much better one this last year.I want to do some changing in my life,but take it slowly.Ok,I am falling alseep here.LOL.I may do a list of things I would like to do.Its not a reslotions,I know I spelled that worng,its just some things I would like to change.Hoping that it will work out for me.One thing I am going to do,that I have to do is,to keep my bills up.Keep sending them some money to get them down.I also would like to try and just make my life better,make myself happy.What ever that is.Dont get me worng,I am happy,but I also get depressed.I want to get into doing the things I used to love to do.

img90/7011/003newyearheader1211do5.jpg

I think I seriously need to get myself back to sleep.LOL.I do want to say,that I miss hearing from my Couisn,I havent heard from Her in a while and I just hope She is ok.I am sure She is.I may send Her a card.I want to try and get back into the wing of things this year,seems like I have fallen away from doing things I need to get done.For one thing,just writting out letters that I need to get out.But if I am laying in my bed,all I want to do is sleep.LOL.So,I have to change that to.But I want to take it slowly.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some sleep.I guess I ddint get enough last night.Being as thoe,my eyes want to close.I do wish you all a wonderful Happy New Year,filed with,nothing,but peace,love,joy and happyness.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img240/2913/blondenyfo4.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family my friend

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I bet 2008 is going to be YOUR YEAR!   A GREAT year for you....healthwise, sleep wise, money wise, work and more.  You deserve the BEST!  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're going to have a great 2008!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

My mother told me something yesterday and I am going to tell you.  It's 2008 and already you are coming out of the gate so the year is going to be totally great.  (smile).  That's what she told me when I said that I am praying that this year is going to be way better than last year.  Just the fact that I am alive and kicking should be gratitude enough some people don't even have that option.  I will be praying for you as well.  Hugs.  Tish G.

Anonymous said...

I just got a phone call that I am having unexpected company!! Yikes! Really going to have to do some cleaning.. fast!! lol Wishing you a wonderful New Year and many more. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope your 2008 is an awesome one!





~~Happy New Year~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Hope your 2008 is an awesome one!





~~Happy New Year~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's

Anonymous said...

have a Happy NewYear

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008!