Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New year Everyone.

img101/9250/2007tag3br4.gif

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Happy New Year,filled with nothing but,happyness.We have not to long to go now till 2008 arrives.Does anyone have any New Year Resltions?I know,I spelled that worng.I dont have any Resltions,but,what I do have is a list of things I want to do,to better my life.I want to try and make the best of 2008.I know we all can try and make it a good year for all of us.It may not be easy.But,I belive we can do this.So,heres hoping for the best of 2008 to come.WooooooooooHooooooooo.

img245/5962/adamsfamily2008ly3.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year

Anonymous said...

I dont have any new year resolutions ether i know i spelled that wrong but anyway my thing im going to try to get better at is to become closer to God. Whats yours? you can tell me at marys blog or you can email me at christiniareid@aol.com.hugs Mary

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I don't do resolutions anymore cause I never follow thru with them.  LOL
Happy New Year!
Missie