Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting ready for my outting tonight after work.

img253/3406/157ao0.gif

Yes,its me again,

I am just sitting here waiting for the time to go fast,so I can go to work,get it over and done with.But before that,I have to get ready for tonight.I have to pack some Dvds for my neice,so,She can watch while we are in the car.I have to also pac my medicine.I take it all at a certian time at night.You think I was packing to go on a trip.LOL.But I am just going out with Mom and them.They are thinking of going to this new Chinise restaunt,its not that cheap,but,I am not crazy about chinise.I am in the mood to go to Bob evans.LOL.I will tell you all about my outting later tonight.I will probllay be getting home late.Good thing I am off tommrow.Dad is going to watch my neices brothers till there Dad gets home from work.Peaceout.

img46/3289/cherish101707designzbyrxa4.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!
Lyn


Anonymous said...

have fun!


~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Have a good time tonight.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time.  Smile the whole time you are out and about and everyone will wonder what you are up to. lol :-) Blessings & hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun & enjoyed yourself.

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing alot of things about Bob Evans and I want to try one but we don't have one around her!  Sounds good!