Monday, December 31, 2007

Todays Happenings.

img50/8154/happynewyearglassestoaszt6.gif

I wanted to talk a bit about my day before 2008 arrives.I dont want to talk about negative things when a new year is getting ready to come.But,today,was ok,somewhat.Work was good.But,I think I did a not so good thing today,by not eating anything all day till I got home at 6:30 this evening.I had a little bit of a hambugar with french fries,but,I didnt eat it all.I dont know why I didnt eat all day and later this evening,I felt very sick to my stomach,very clamy and feeling faintish,so,I had to lay down and sleep.Which I did.That was so werd the way I felt and I didnt like that feeling.

img176/3228/happynychampagneglassesyc6.gif

I didnt think i was going to make it to my bed,I said good night to my Mom and Dad and went right up to my room and went to sleep.I am up now and I am hungry.I may go down stairs and make a sandwhich.I know I will not do that again.I wanted so much to get into my room tonight,but,I just couldnt with the way I was feeling.But I will get into it.It needs to be cleaned.Its not to bad,but,it needs some tidying up.I have gotton lazy about cleaning my room.all I wanted to do this evening was sleep.

img134/8449/newyear5tgun0.jpg

I am off tommrow,which is a good thing,I hope I dont get called in.I was working with one of my Co workers today and She asked me if I wanted to work one of Her days and I said no.LOL.I need my 2 days off.So I hope she doesnt call out tommrow.I wont even answer the phone.I dont anyways.LOL.I am not going to call them,when they say to call and let them know if I would come in.I need this time to rest and do things I need to do.I think my Mom wants to go out in the moring.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get something to eat.Not to long now till the New Year arrives.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img247/9349/newyear2008amandarwdesigb4.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are not getting sick like your mom and dad was. Have a wonderful New Year!!  Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Love your journal i hope that everyone stays safe this nnew year too.hugs Mary from marys journal or you can email me at christiniareid@aol.com. till then see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!  Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year.

Anonymous said...


~~Happy New Year~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



Anonymous said...

Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year!
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage/entries/2007/12/31/2007--a-year-in-review--/1769

Anonymous said...

I enjoy coming by here to visit you as often as I can, and I hope to start out my New Year, coming more.  Wishing you and your lovely family the BEST of everything for the year 2008. Hugs and love always,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Amanda :)  !!!