Thursday, December 20, 2007

JUST ME.

img297/76/snowmansnsnsnssssnn4.jpg

Good evening all,

I hope you all is doing good.I am doing good here.I got back from the Doctors a while ago.He gave me a couple of precriptons and He wants me to get my stomach looked at.Hes worried about how much weight I am loosing.I did weigh 158,now,I am 149.So,I will have to get that looked at soon.I like Him,but he just seems s serious and I always say thank you when I leave and He seems mad and doesnt seem like He likes me.I asked the Secatary ne day if He was mad,they say He is just so bus.I like the Secatary also.So I dont want to change.I feel ok when I see Him.Just He seems so serious.LOL.But today,I didnt have to wait,which was a good thing.I am so glad I didnt have to wait.I was in and out.I am always the first one in there.So that ws good.i usllay have to wait for a few hours.LOL.

img161/6813/81darlenesg6.gif

Ok,He gave me,let me see if I can understand His hand writting right.LOL.If anyone knows about theeses,let me know.Flexerul10mgI prbllay spelled that wrong.He aalso gave me Lltram 300mg,I think one is a Vaulm,not sure which one is thoe.so,let me know if anyone of you all have heard of theeses.And if they are an good.Well,I need to get off of here,take a bath and get ready for work.I have so much to do from now and till Christmas.Its not to late to still send out Christmas cards?Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img299/6860/mmcforestmerrychristmasxz2.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flexral is for sore muscles and tendons my daughter had that after a school bus wreck

Anonymous said...

Flexeral(I've not spelled right either,LOL)

Anonymous said...

I think we don't realize that doctors are sooo busy! I would sure hate to have their schedule and be woken up for emergencies. One never knows when they have had an emergency call and still thinking about that. Many times they read again what they have written down about you... maybe he was trying to figure out what was wrong with you. Remember someone being sick is a serious matter, so maybe that is good that he is serious. I am pretty sure I had that medicine with a leg problem. It is a muscle relaxer. That was the only thing that got me well. I could not walk because of a pulled muscle. Wishing you a wonderful Friday with lots of blessings. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Flexeril is a muscle relaxer..only take it at night or you will be sleepy..the other is Ultram..a pain reliever.. it can be taken during the day..
what was the third?
Lyn

Anonymous said...

enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Flexeral is a muscle relaxant I believe.  Not sure about the other one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

My MIL was a head nurse AND was on most of these meds at one time or another lol.
I think the spelling on the first one is Flexeril and that is a muscle relaxant..that should help you relax at night and sleep better.  For the second one could that be Ultram?  I know doctors hand writings are hard to read!  It is used for severe chronic pain which is why I thought It may be Ultram.  It's used when you have pain all the time and it's a slow release so it's released over the whole day so it helps with pain all day long.
And the next...I think the last one your talking about is Valium which helps treat anxiety and is also a form of a muscle relaxer.   Boy, you should sleep pretty good!  Check on the spelling and let me know if those look right k.  If you want to know more I have a medical book here with all sorts of details just let me know.  

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hi gal!!!!!


I can't take the first one it makes me sick.....hope you feel better... have youtried a nature remedy?

love  ya'!



Patty

Anonymous said...

When you have a medicine question your pharmacist will explain it to you, but if you forget there's a j-lander that may give you some information.

Wishing you peace and joy and happiness this Christmas season,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-Creations/