Monday, December 10, 2007

Yup,its me and I couldnt sleep for anything.

img132/805/0santa32c43oa1.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.Better than I am right now.Let me just say,I couldnt sleep for anything last night and I am still up.I been up all night long,I maybe slept for a little bit here and there,between me going back and forth to the bathroom ever hour on the hour,it seemed like it.I am tired.I dont know what was worng with me,why I couldnt sleep at all.I didnt take no nap.I do hope I can go back to sleep.I am going to get ready and take a Motrin.I am so tired.

img153/4079/110343afzd56fyn3td5.gif

I feel losuy,I have a head ache and I dont feel good at all.This is not like me to not just sleep at all.Well,not like this anyways.I kept tossing and turning.My eyes feel like they havevnt closed at all.I hope I can at least sleep for a few hours.I was trying not to wake my parents up,because,my room is right above theres.LOL.I think maybe I did drink alot of soda yesterday,even Gary was like,you dont usllay drink alot of soda.I have been drinking all day and all night.I think it maybe a good time to cut back.what do you all think I should drink after dark?I do like to have something by my bed and it is soda.They say its not good to drink after a certian time at night.Is that true?To be honest with you all,I am not keen on drinking water at all.I dont like it.I dont know why,I just dont like it.

img153/4079/110343afzd56fyn3td5.gif

I do love drinking tea,milk and orang juice,choclate milk,not regular milk.I also like pink milk.I felt like I needed to come on here and talk this out.I just took one Motrin,so,maybe I can try and go back to sleep for a little while.Uggg,thats how I feel.I know its not a happy entry,but,maybe when I wake up again,it will be a more happy entry.I also had this thing on all night,but,I wasnt on,I just had it on.

img153/4079/110343afzd56fyn3td5.gif

I will say this thoe,I watched a really good Christmas movie last night on the Family chanel,it was stupid,but it was cute.I cant think of the guy who started in it,but,He is a fasmou acoter,who played in Saved by the bell and the girl from Sabrina,the teenage witch.It was cute,like I said,stupid,but cute.There was also another Christmas movie on Chanel 50 that was so sad,made me cry,I cant think of the name.But it was also a good one.They been playing Christmas movies all day and all night.Some good,some not so good.Anyways,I am going to try and go back to sleep.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe abd warm out there.Peaceout.

img411/2460/amandapenguinhugsroxyoz2.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not sleep well last night either..sounds like you drank too much caffeine..not to mention I would be needing to pee all night if I drank that much!!  do you always drink a lot? being thirsty all the time is one sign of diabetes..not to worry you any more...LOL
Hope you have a great week hun..i am dragging this morning ...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I d idn't sleep well last night either and I usually sleep good,and my son just called and said he didn't sleep well either.Must be the moon phases or something....
hope you feel better
**hugs**
~c~

Anonymous said...

Here is a question/answer I copied from a dietitian website.  Hope this helps :)


QUESTION:
I'm having problems getting to sleep at night. I'm worried that my dinner coffee may be keeping me awake. How much coffee is too much at night?

ANSWER:
Caffeine only takes 15 to 20 minutes to get into your blood and the caffeine effect lasts for 3 1/2 hours. If you have problems falling asleep at night, avoid all caffeine-containing foods for 3 1/2 hours before bedtime. The effect of caffeine in foods lasts this long. Foods that contain caffeine in addition to coffee and tea are cola containing beverages (Mountain Dew; Pepsi; diet Pepsi or diet coke; Dr. Pepper; Mr. Pibb; Mellow Yellow; Big Red; Aspen; Kick pretty much anything that isn't a clear soda) and any food or drink containing chocolate or cocoa also has caffeine in it.

Anonymous said...

I have not had pink milk in a really long time! I have nights where I don't sleep and it bugs me. I just make my elf stay awake all the next day so that way I can sleep really good.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The movie was called Christmas in Handcuffs.  I watched it too and thought it was a great movie.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope the headache clears soon...I had the same thing...just took days to clear...hope it was just an overload of soda on your end and nothing more.  I saw the previews for that movie...it looked like it would be good.
Have a great week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I did sleep good last night but did not go to bed early enough!! My Granny use to say to never drink tea?? I don't seem to like water either?? The only time I notice I drink water is when I am getting a cold. Hope you got some sleep. Hugs, Janie