Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Me.

img167/8598/huggiescsbyanneew8.gif

Good evening all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.I wanted thank you all for your comments on my last entry about my Couisn.I did hear from her and She says She is getting a new email addy and will be sending me the new one.Thanks guys.I didnt do to much today on my day off.I went out with my Mom this moring to the stoor to pick some stuff up.I was going to go out with my Gary,but,He had to go home and have someone fix His heat.I hope He gets it to working.SOmeone is comming over to help Him.

img213/6190/mmcsnowtw4.gif

Last night was nice to get out together with my Sister,Sister N law and 2 neices,we had a great time,but,we didnt get to do any Christmas shoping like I wanted to do.We went out to eat,than to the Dollor stoor.I thought we was going to go to Target.But,nope.So tommrow,I am hoping all goes well with Gary that we can go to walmart.I only need to get for my Mom and Dad.I think i will get my Dad a gift card at Bob Evans.he likes that.Even thoe I got for Him last year and I think I will get Him a nice shirt also.Thursday I have a Dr. apps.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done before I get going.I have to be at work tommrow at 4 in the moring.Yup,I know,to early.

img152/6994/knsingingsantaamandavipv4.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll be able to take you to get the rest of your shopping done.  I hope he can get his heat fixed.  I bet it's really, really cold in Maryland. So glad you got to be with everyone last night though.  I like the Dollar Stores.  

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, Sorry I have been missing your posts.  It has been crazy busy lately.  I hope Gary got his heat fixed, so cold!  Hope you got your shopping done!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you can get all of your shopping done. Tell Gary I said good luck on getting his heater to work.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad you heard from your cousin and you had a lazy day resting. Hoping you get a good nights sleep.. 4 a.m. very early! Good luck on all your shopping. Hugs, Janie