Monday, December 24, 2007

Its almost here.

img141/6339/2d70dfc8aeqe7.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing good here.would you all please say a prayer for both my Mom and Dad.They are both sick right now.Dad is still in bed,He does have to take me to work.We were susposed to have Christmas dinner here at the house tommrow night.But,may look like it will be at my Sisters.I dont know if I will make it there,due to the fact I have to be at work at 4 on Wed moring.Ack,I know.But I am off thursday.

img524/1521/680254gs7qjbj11mzw1.gif

I am worried about both of my parents,my Mom is so stressed out now.Dad didnt get the turkey,but,thankful they had some and its not frozen.Gary is holding it till I get to work.I am paying for the Turkey,because,Mom doesnt have the money right now.But thats what Christmas is all about,helping others in times of need.Dont get me worng,I love Christmas,spending time with family and lvoed ones.But,it can also be so stressful.Why is that?Why are the Holidays so stressful?Specillay Christmas?I want my Mom to remember what its all about and I know She does.Its just so hard for Her.She wants to do so much.When She does,it just gets so stressful for Her.

img183/9849/thcathohohohosnagea9.gif

I think I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I was so tired last night,I didnt get a chance to wrap gifts and I have to do it all tonight.Bummer.I have to wrap Garys presants and a few others.Anyways,I will be back later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img412/2515/amandalittlesnowmanbyanmx6.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your parents are feeling better , in time for tomorrow!

~~Merry Christmas~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Amanda.  Wishing you a wonderful Merry Christmas!! I think we get all stressed out trying to please others. I am wondering if there is a way to please everyone that we love... truthfully... I don't think we can. :-(  I have had to try and stay focused on why we have Christmas... Jesus was born.  It is His birthday but we make it for everyone else. lol We love to give a lot don't we? Sometimes we try to give more than we can give. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas at the time of year when all of us are so blessed. Praying for your mom and dad to get well and that your mother will feel much better.  I lost my mother Dec. 27, 2005 and I wish that I could give her a hug right now! Maybe your mom would feel better if you gave her a big Christmas hug and told her how much you love her?  Have a wonderful Merry Christmas Amanda and your whole family too. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your mom and dad get to feeling better. I just know that every thing will work for you. I am glad that Gary was able to keep that turkey for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hope your parents feel better soon..
Merry christmas hun!
Lyn