Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Update.

img213/1170/wp0catdogwindow113007cjwq2.jpg

Its me again,

My Boss calls and leaves a message for me asking if I could come into work today on my day off.She told me that one of my Co workers Mother N law passed away and She had to go to NC.I told Her I couldnt come in today.I felt bad for not comming in.But,I couldnt.She said not to worry about it.But She wanted me to call Her anyways to let Her know if I was comming in or not.I told Her if SHe needed me another day for other hours,I would do it.She would let me know.I kept on saying I was sorry.She just said it was ok.For one thing,I dont think I could of went in today.I am still so out of it and tired.Anywys,I am going to go lay down and try and take a nap.One more thing,please say a prayer for Gary working with His new BOss today.I talked to Him earlyer this moring and He said He already got into it with Him and it doesnt look good.I head a very bad rep with this guy.Peaceout. 

img219/5371/dontbeafraiddream102407ud3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you couldn't, you couldn't, do not feel bad about it.  Maybe you need to change you job, you seem to get a lot of hassle there

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You worry too much-that causes ulcers and other things-...
I'm sure Gary will be fine..lots of times people clash but work things out....rest well...
~c~

Anonymous said...

Not to feel bad about not going in...you just couldn't do it.  I know Gary will be fine...you both have a wonderful day...enjoy the evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

It's your day off...enjoy it!  I give you credit for being able to say NO I never could and sometimes people take advantage of your kindness and start asking you every single day.  Have a great day and I sure hope that your b/f and his boss are ok working together.!  Take care!  

Anonymous said...

I would not worry about not going in. You deserve a day off, so enjoy it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you didn't have to go in. Enjoy your day off. You are both in my prayers. hugs, Janie Oh, those are beautiful graphics.