Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I feel terrible.Thursday moring.Dec 27

img266/9538/pinkroserc8.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good night.Oh man,for some reason,I am having a not so good of a night.I have a feeling,I will be sleeping most of the moring.I dont know whag is wrong.Let me tell you,I am so out of it right now,its not funny.I dont even know what I am doing.I would fall alseep for a munite than I wake up.I just took 2 of my vaulms,hoping that will help me sleep.I feel so terrible.My eyes hurt,my stomach hurts.I feel achy all over.All I want to do is sleep.My mouth is so dry.I dont know why,but,I feel funny,clammy.Have you ever felt that way?

img205/5041/pinkfairyst5.jpg

Let me tell you,I am so glad I am off tommrow,they better not call me in eiter.I already had one day off,so,I have 2 days off.Well,I had Christmas off,that doesnt count and I have off tommrow.I so need the rest.I wanted to get into my room last night,clean it up,but I am so tired,I dont even have the enegry to do it,I am sorry if it seems like I am complaining.Anyways,I am going to get off of here before I fall sleep and leave this on all night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout

img214/4952/lilpurpfaeajdbsem3.gif

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope u feel better

Anonymous said...

I hope a good morning nap does the job and you wake up feeling better.   Doing my catching up this motning with everyone...and you are at the top of the list..hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better, since you wrote this!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

It must have been one of those nights hubby and I woke up every little bit last night,also...then had a hard time getting back to sleep...and I won't have a chance to nap today.....
take care huggiebear......
Love ya,
~c~

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Hope you feel better tomorrow!  

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you are not coming down with the nasty cold that is going around this house.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Gee hope you are not coming down with what your mom and dad have. Will keep you in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a flu bug to me!  Hope your feel better soon!
Missie

Anonymous said...

It was so good to talk with you today by instant message.  Thank you for your kindness and big heart.  I hope you don't end up getting sick.

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-Creations/

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!

I do hope that you are feeling better. Today I am feeling pretty great despite the fact that it was a rather cool day in my neck of the woods and incredibly slow at work for me today. I have added my picture to my journal if you would like to see it. I do hope that you are able to recover and get back to feeling a whole lot better soon. Do take care of yourself and I wanted to wish you a very happy NEW YEAR.

Monae

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
It's been awhile since I've stopped by, so I wanted to say hey.  I hope you get to feeling better and don't get sick.  Hope you had a blessed Christmas too!

Dirk