Saturday, December 22, 2007

YUP ITS ME.

img258/5904/lovelucyxg4.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are good.I am good here.Let me tell you,I took my medicine yesterday after noon ab out 1 and by the time I got home,settled into bed.I said goodnight to Gary,after that,I was out like a light.I got up one time to get dinner and I couldnt even dinner as I was so tired,all I wanted to do was sleep.I said goodnight to my Mom and She said I acted funny,like I was druged and I was,but,I only took one pill.That stuff is strong.It was the Musle relaxer I took.It said to take 2 during the day,but,I only took 1.I never been that tired before.I know not to take it at work.LOL.

img172/7735/lucy01kt9.jpg

Speaking of work,I have to go into work today at 2 to 7.I dont mind it,because,I got to sleep in a little bit.But I dont like it,because,I have to wait and leeping looking at the time to go to work.I know it will be busy in there with everyone getting ready for Christmas.I dont look forward to that,because,I will be the only one by myself.I close tonight,but,I get off at 7.I just hope I get everything by the time I leave.I also hope I dont have to get up early tommrow.I dont like having to close,than having to get up early the next moring.

img337/4587/1ilovelucyjs9.jpg

Gary and I finished our Christmas shoping yesterday.I got my Mom a 25 dollor Visa card,so,She can go anywere She wants and get something.I also got Her a pretty blouse and a book.Now all I have to do is wrap.I dont like to wrap very much.LOL.Gary gave me Money for Christmas,which i got last year.I think I am going to get clothes and some other things.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Have a good day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img172/3939/fhamandajj1.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

thats a very nice christmas gift to get your mom.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the first couple of times you take it you will feel that way??  Might be better you take it a couple of times. You must have needed the sleep. Wishing you a wonderful day. Merry Christmas. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Saturday evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love the Lucy Stuff. . . . .
Christmas is around the corner and I want you to know I wish you The Merriest Christmas ever. . . .
\connie/

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family...Gary too.
Many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wishing you an awesome Chritsmas!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Isn't it good when you're all finished.  Now you know that medicine is too strong for you, let your Dr. know what happened and he can cut it back for you.

I'm wishing you the best Christmas ever!

Wishing you peace and joy and happiness this Christmas season,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-Creations/