Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monda Moring Question with Krissy,I know,its a day late.Sorry.

img152/1089/mmqlogoju0.jpg

What do you want for Christmas?  No fair saying something like "peace on earth" or something like that.  You must name something tangible (something you can touch) that would go to you alone. 

I know you may not get this thing, just name something, this is just for fun!

What I want for Christmas,well,I would love am agement ring,and also would love to have the complete series of the Gilmore Girls.I love that show.I know my Monday moring question is a day late.Sorry.

img401/5152/ngamandadc3.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want perfume! :)

~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I really don't have anything I want.  Silly isn't it.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

A new computer for Christmas but receive it in June. lol God Bless, Janie