Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just me and all thats good.

 

Good day all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.Let me tell you,I was so tired last night,I finally fel alseep around 7:30 and I slept through the whole night,woke up around 4.I was tired and I knew I needed the sleep.It sure did feel good to sleep like that and to actullay sleep the whole night through.Right now,I am actullay feeling pretty good.I had a good day at work.I wish all days was like today.LOL.I am off tommrow,which is good.But I work the rest of the week,which also good.More hours,means,more money,even thoe,I am only working 4 or 5 a day.

I am waiting for Gary to get off of work so I can go to Target,I want to put a gap in my Christmas shoping.I wanted to thank Brakeway1968 for the good tips on ideas for Christmas gifts and for the sleeping tips to.I know what I am getting my Sister and Her Husband and my Mom and Dad.But today,I am just getting my Sister and Her Hubby.How many weeks do we have left to shop?I know you all are keeping up with the count downs.LOL.I have 2 more Co workers to get,they are done.My one Co worker,I am getting Her a dvd,She is easy to buy for.I always get Her something for Her Bday to.She is the one with many,may problems.LOL.

I know,I shouldnt laguh,but,sometimes,She can be a bit much.But,I do care about Her.I am also going to sit down tonight and do my last Christmas cards.I gues thats it about me.Right now,I could take a little nap.I might take a cat nap before Gary comes.Anyways,I will talk with you all later.I hope you have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u had a good day

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day of shopping! I am glad that you got some sleep. I crashed very hard last night. I was just so worn out.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

((((((MANDY))))))) You're keeping up great w/your shopping, sound very busy and seasonal.  Sometimes I have better days when I wake before sunup too, usually around 4.00 am.  Good luck w/those cards!  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Wishing a wonderful week ahead. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good nights sleep and day.

Anonymous said...

I just bought the huge book companion to this movie at Barnes & Noble today! :-)