Monday, December 3, 2007

Monda Moring.

img267/2901/animation1nt0.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing good here.My back,neck and shoulder are doing alot better,still some sore,but,alot bettr.I can finally sleep on it.I think it may have to do with a hard pillow I been sleeping on,I took it off for a few days and notice I been feeling better.Plus the new sheet I got helps.I love it.Today is Monday,I have alot to do today.I need to go the Library and get that strighten out.I also need to get some Money orders so I can pay off some bills,even thoe it may only be 10 dollors or one 20.It will have to do.

img221/6103/christmasbearsmur9.jpg

I been trying to do alot of things to get done around here.Did I tell you,we have our Christmas tree up/.I bought it down staris,and usllay whe I bring it down,it still doesnt get up,but good ole Dad was in the mood and He put it up Sat.LOL.I love it,I will have to take a pic of it.I also sat down and did a set of Christmas cards,so,be looking in the mail for your and if anyone would still like one,let me know.I would also like to star wraping my presants,I usllay wait till the last munite,I am not doing that this year.I usllay go to the dollor stoor to get something nice for my Co workers,but,this year,I went all out.everyone got something really nice from the Avon book.Jewrley.I have to count how many people we have in our bakery.But I didnt spend alot and they are still pretty.

img256/6071/snowylacevm7.gif

I also been trying to put all of my graffics into Photo bucekt,man,I have so many,I didnt relize I had alot.LOL.It will take me a while.Anyways,I think I am going to get off of here,getcleaned up and start my day.For the next few days,I wont be going into work early in the moring,I will be working like 130 to 530 to flll in the gap.I dont mind it,gives me time to sleep.But it wont be like that for ever.We have one person who closes at night,but,we uslay have 2.She needs to hire another person to work at night,the one person who was working at night,thought it was to much to do and didnt want to work in the bakery,so,decided to work up front,now wants to come back.Our manager says no.LOL.But if the see how good of a job I do,they will want me to work middle shift,like I said,it aint going to happend like that all the time.I dont mind it.And I dont cpmplain about my hours,at least to my Boss.LOL.Anyways,I hope you all have a good day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img106/7120/amandagorjusswinterviif6.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad your neck is feeling better!
my tree is (fake) trapped out in the gargage.... Thinking maybe small real tree this yr!


~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

wow that's really  nice of you to order those gifts for your co workers!  We never gave gifts...don't know why..I don't think anyone thought of it really lol.  Have a nice day today and enjoy that tree :)

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Yes we got our tree up this weekend. I love the avon book. I look through the book and then go to our local avon store! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are feeling better and will keep you in my prayers. Oh that was really nice of you to give them jewelry from Avon. Avon jewelry really stays nice looking for years.  Hope your day was good. hugs, Janie