Monday, December 3, 2007

Just Me.

img81/829/tistheseasonwinterscenevd0.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good evneing.I am doing good here.Mom and I are ok.LOL.I guess thats how Moms and Daughters are,they argue and get over it.LOL.I went to the Library today and payed it off.I had to,so it wouldnt keep going up.I also went to the bank,took a few bucks out.When I go to work,I am going to get a few money orders,so,I can pay off my bills.So I got a few things done today.Got them off my shoulder.

img530/4999/dsdesignsmaypeacebezz4.gif

You guys should hear the wind a howling tonight,it is so cold outside to.I can hear the wind beat up against the window and almost making the house move.Scary.LOL.I washed all of my clothes,man,that was alot,now,I have to put them away.I also had to wash my coat,it needed it.I also sorted out my Christmas gifts for the kids and I am done.I didnt think I was done,but,I am.I just have to get a few more for a few more people.Than I am done.Next year,its going to be alot easyer.So now,I am just doing nothing.I told my Sis we can go out tommrow night if thats ok.But,tonight,I am going to try and maybe wrap some presants.Not sure what else I am going to do.

img509/951/biboinbedroomwindow1222na0.gif

I love theese graffics,I just had to put them in here.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some thigns done.Have a good evneing all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img530/2466/snomenamandavihl6.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics too!  they are wonderful and now I'm in the mood for winter!  lol  Have a great day

Anonymous said...

You really have some pretty graphics! Yes, the wind blows in Kansas all the time!  wind goes right through you when it blows. So glad that things are going well with you and your mom. :-) Glad to hear that your day turned out good. in my prayers, hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Yes, moms and daughters argue and then get over it.  I don't live with my mom of course, but we still have arguements.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Yes moms and daughter argue. I am proud of you for paying off a bill. It feels good to pay stuff off.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom