Tuesday, December 11, 2007

just me.

img401/6341/187jr1.gif

Good evening all,

I just want to come on and say good night.I have to be at work at 4 in the moring.I am not looking forward to it.But at least I get off early.I am only working 5 hours.Right now,I am wathcing the new Harry Potter movie,its kinda confusing,a little bit scary.But intresting as always.Anyways,my sleep is finally catching up to me.I havent been drinking much soda or tea today.LOL.I been drinking milk and Orange Juice.Mom and I went to the stoor last night.LOL.Anyways.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.One more thing,I will catch up with all the alerts tommrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new harry potter movie!  Have a great night and I sure hope you have a good night sleep tonight :)

Anonymous said...

Wow 4 a.m. is very early!!!!  Hope you have a good nights sleep. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Soda will cause you not to get much sleep! I think 4 a.m. is really early.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a winderful nights sleep

Anonymous said...

Have a good Wednesday.
Missie