Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Brining in the New Year of 2008.

img529/8625/happynewyr211sr6.gif

Happy 2008 Everyone!!!!!!

Its finally here.The New Year.I hope nothing but happyness for everyone.I know we can all make this year a better one than last year.I know I am willing to try.I been thinking about alot of things,like I mentioned before.That I want to do things better.Like I have said,I have noresltions.Just to make things better for me and my life.Can we do that?can we make things better for ourselves?I think we can.It wont be easy,but,we can try.So many things I want to do,I hope that I get to do them.I cant even name them all.LOL.

img244/7972/happynewyear3iq6.gif

Just a few things I would like to do.

I would like to try and eat better,have a healthy body.

Keep my bills up.

Have a soical life,other than my boyfriend.LOL.

Make work better for me,to be happy at work.

All in all,I ust want this year to be a better one this last year.Happy New Year to you all.

img503/3541/garfieldnewyearsamandapt0.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our life is what we make of it!  We can change anything about our lives if we want to.  Have a good New Years Day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You can do anything you want, as long as it is what you want and you try hard to make it happen. Happy New Year Amanda. I hope 2008 brings you much happiness and love. ((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 to you too Amanda! :-)  I think we can make things better if we want to hard enough. I try to do just a couple things at a time so I don't get overwhelmed at the list of things I have to do!! lol Hope you have a a beautiful day. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope u get all u want all of 2008 and then some

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year,huggiebear ;-)
~c~

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'm on your team to bring you each and everything you need and want, remember to expect the most unexpected things!  This is to be a year of magic and balance, light and mystery.  Isn't it sweet?   Luv ya!  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, hon. Praying it is the best you've ever had.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

Hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything on your list comes true....it will if you make it happen.  Happy New Year....from your friend in Va.  Hugs and love,
Joyce