Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Okay,I am just talking.

img146/1687/pinkyt4.jpg

Good evening all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am feeling some better.still feel a little weak and when I stand up for to long,I have to lay back down.But I think come Sat,I will feel alot better,I hope.I got out for a little bit,just to go to the stoor and come stright home.I got a few things for me and my Mom.She seems to be doing some what better,but not all there yet.She has been so sick,more than I have.I worry about Her so much.We may have our diffrences but,we know we love eachother and always there for eachother.I am more close with my Mom than my Dad.I love my Dad,I just dont know how to talk to Him.Some people tell me that I picked a Boyfriend just like my Dad.Maybe thats true,but,I do love Him,I mean,in love.

img126/3227/pinknc0.gif

I am going to the Drs tommrow,I dont want to go,but,I have to get a note for work,since I been out more than 2 days.My day off was Monday,been out since,what is today?LOL.Wed.Thats right.Cant keep up with the days,sometimes.I knew work would call me this moring and ask me how i been feeling.They woke me up,but I went back to sleep.LOL.My one co worker,the know it all,was actullay concerned and very nice for a change.They thought it was my knee but they also could tell by the sound of my voice,I was sick.So,I am going to work tommrow and I am off Friday.I just hope I will be 100 percent better by Sat.I dont want to go to the Drs because He will ask if I got that xray done on my knee and ask if I got my stomach checked out.I do need to get it done and I will.I will just tell them,I have been busy,which I have.I feel like laying back down,I think I will.

img524/2971/pinkem0.png

I dont know what is worng with our phone,it is dead.The only working phone we have now is my cell phone and Dads.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,take a nap and wait for Dad to make dinner.I am getting hungry.I guess thats good I am getting my apptite back.I know I cant spell.I hope you all have a good evening/night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img443/3446/bdamandaua0.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I picked a boyfriend just like my dad too lol!! I hear that guys do the same with their women, they try to get them just like momma. Hope you have a great night. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you get checked out. :-)  Still in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

aww get better hun!!

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you and your mom get to feeling better soon. We do not eve have a home phone. We all just use our cell phones! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better.  Enjoy your Thurs.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh good...sure glad your feeling better!