Sunday, January 13, 2008

What can I say,its me again.

img184/9207/emailsemailsemailsbyroxmj8.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good evening,I am doing good here.work was good for me.Even thoe,I feel like I am falling apart.My left knee is still ver swolen and sore,when I walk down stairs,I have to sit on my butt and walk down.Dad thinks its because I havent taken my shot,but its not,its from when I fell in Sears a few weeks ago.This has happend to me before,when I fall,they swell up pretty bad.I been taking my Ibprofin,but doesnt seem to help.I probllay should go see my Arthitis Doc,but I dont like to go see Him.LOL.I dont.He makes me nervous.But I do need to see Him,it has been a while,even since I have cancled so many apps.

img156/7387/yummybyroxydo2.gif

My left hand has been bothering me,seems thoe as my finger tips,have been very numb since yesterday,they wont stop feeling that way,feels very werid.I can still work and everything,but,they just feel werid.You know how when a part of your body falls alseep?Thats how they been feeling.I rub them,even put them under water,nothing seems to help.Man,like I said,I feel like I am just falling apart.Oh well,I guess life goes on.I also feel like I been in a rut,I feel fine when I am at work or out with my Gary,than when I come home,I dont feel like doing anything,and I know things need to get done.All I been wanting to do is lay in bed and watch tv.So is somehting worng with me or what?Hod you get out of a rut?Anyways,I am going to try and get some things done here.I am going to go check on my Mom to,Shes been sick.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img135/4296/amandasiggyvivu5.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you feel better  with with the pain  maybe the dr can give you something better? - and I hope your mom gets better fast!
I know what being in a rut is like - not fun -- getting out is the best thing -although when in a rut -its the last thing you want to do lol. Hang it there! Thanks for the note on my journal! Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels to feel like you are falling apart. One day I think my lungs are just gong to shut down on me. Anyway, I hope your knees heal up fast and have a good night. -Missy

Anonymous said...

I can't say how to get out of a rut.I've been in one for about 5 years now...and it gets worse as time goes on...........go see your  Doc about your knee -it may be more serious than you think....
                  **HUGS**
                      ~c~

Anonymous said...

It seems like I have been in a rut ever since my mom passed away Dec 27, 2005!! I don't get out as much. I think maybe it is a good thing that my husband retired early because I am at least getting out more and doing more in the house. :-) lol Oh I think maybe you should have your knee exrayed??  Something may be cracked or something. About your fingers.. he could check them too when he checks your knee. My mother use to tell me.. why would I want to go some place when I am hurting. Pain can make a person get in a rut. Keeping you in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

You hang in there.  You are too young to be in a rut.  Get that knee and your hand taken care of and get out and do something fun with friends.  
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I used to feel that way, I'm fine when I'm working but once I get home, I don't want to do anything else.

How about  a resolution to take care of yourself this year? Start slow, like maybe enjoy a walk around your neighborhood or enjoy a time alone for yourself.
Find or think of something you want to do but haven't done and jump at it.

Hope you feel better soon.
Take care,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

John
http://journals.aol.com/johneknox/too-stubborn-to-die/

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!

I am doing well today. I went out with my family, hung out and did some shopping. I do hope you are feeling better. I am sorry to hear about how you have been feeling. I think its good you are going to see a doctor. Maybe you should go see your regular doctor about your hand and maybe they can x-ray it for you.

Perhaps you could find something that you like to do maybe go and try some classes or find a hobby that will really get you up and going. Perhaps you can try listening to some new music as I did tonight that will make you feel a little bit better. I do hope that things turn around for you.

Do get better my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Have a good night.