Friday, January 11, 2008

Just Me.

img339/1420/flyblondebo8.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good moring.I am doing pretty good right now,despite how my knee and my hands are feeling.I guess I was so tired when I came home from work,all,I did was take a bath,went to bed,i didnt even really eat dinner.For some reason,I wasnt to hungry.Even thoe I am a little hugnry now.LOL.I slept some better,even thoe,I kept waking up every hour and having to go to the bathroom.Dont ask me why.But let me tell you,somehting werid that I never felt was going on with my left hand.It felt really numb and it is swolen now,but it felt so werid,that I couldnt even feel it.I didnt like the feeling.its a little better this moring.I think when I did to much at work my hands dont to good,since I have arthitis,among other things.LOL.

img401/2916/bearynicedayqy9.png

My Boss told me a really nice thing yesterday,it really means alot to me,because I dont think to highly of myself and She was telling me,that I am Her favorite person out of the whole bakery,I am like a Sister to Her,it made me feel good to know that.I do know that I am special and alot of people care for me,but,just to hear it like that,really means alot.You all know what I mean.She was telling me,that She is concerned about me and She thinks I dont take good care of myself,She knows I worry about my parents alot.She wants me to take care of myself and to have fun in my life.I guess I dont know how to do that.Ok,getting off the subject,I hope I will be able to work today,I think I can do it,I only have 5 hours and I hope I dont have to stay any longer.Yesterday I had to pan and go into the freezer,today I dont have to.Anyways,its almost about that time to leave.I hope you all have a nice start of the weekend.I will catch up on alerts later tonight.I am off tommrow.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img263/7946/bamandaxw9.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ur hands feel better soon. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

That was sweet of your boss. Hope you have a great day. -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Oh I hated the freezer part!  when I worked as a cake decorator I had to go in the freezer once a week and switch our old cakes to the front and new cakes to the back and sometimes that would take an hour!  BRRR.  Good thing they had winter jackets and gloves for us there!!  Hope you have a wonderful day today ;)

Anonymous said...

What a nice day at work with such nice compliments from your boss.....
Have another good day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that it felt good to hear the remarks your boss made.  AND yes, you should take care of yourself and add some fun things to your life.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

You're boss is right!!!!  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That was nice of her to tell you that and I can agree with her by reading your journal. You are a sweet and caring person. Have a blessed day Amanda. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I can see why she would say that..you are the sweetest most awesome Amanda I know!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Hey there>> i know what you mean . I sometimes have a low self asteem... Iand it was so nice of your boss to say that. I would give anything if my boss would say something that would make me feel like i was appreicated. but he never says a word. Good or bad... Thank you so much for comming to my tag journal I will have more on later. Try to have a great day. I will try too... Juli Mistress vampara