Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am a little annoyed.

img208/6554/shoeprincessdk5.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing ok here.But,I am a little upset just knowing I am off today and I said to Gary that my other co worker better not be working today,She is above me and I have more,I cant spell the word out.LOL.but I have been there longer than She has and I dont think its fair that I am not working on Sunday,today,time and a half and She is.If I go in there tommrow and look to see how many hours She has and if She has only one day off than I do,I think I will say something.Than again,I dont know what I will do.But I wont be happy about it.

img175/5644/uniquejx0.jpg

Evem thoe sometimes it is nice to have a few days off,I guess its a good thing the Holidays are over with,now all I have to really do is,pay off my Dr bills.So,I am a little upset about that,but,like I said,what can I do.All I know is,I better be working next Sunday.Ii also looks like I will not be baking this week,which,I guess is a good thing,they relize its hard to get my Dad up in the moring.It is hard getting Him up so early in the moring.LOL.They do need to know that its hard and I dont drive.So,I guess that is also a good thing.I dont like hearing Him complain.LOL.Of course who doesnt?I know thing I am going to do today after I do this Entry is go back to sleep for a while.LOL.

img504/7862/pic6hi8.jpg

so on todays agenda,I will be cleaning my room,,doing some laundry,doing some sleeping,I also will be vacuming down stairs in the kitchen and moping it,not all in the order.LOL.I also need to do some writting letters sometime today.it is also a very good thing that I can catch uo on watching some of my shows.I can stay up a little longer at night and dont have to worry about getting up to early.Even thoe,I am a little annoyed that She is working today and I am not.If She has more days than I do,well,I dont know what I will do.I used to tell my Mom about it,but,than relize it upsets Her and I just tell Her that She isnt working,I know its a lie,but,I just dont like to get my Mom to worry.I should have gone to church today.But oh well.Thats another thing,I used to go all the time,but,now I dont.I would like to go.I jst dont know why I dont go.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice day.I wll be back later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img526/2189/cheerstonewyearsamandacpr7.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  Since you visited my journal I thought I would check out yours also.  Hey, you don't REALLY want to work on Sunday do you?  LOL.  I hope you have a good one and please visit my journal again.  I am setting an alert for yours.  It's great to make new friends in J-Land.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ah, Mandy, can you talk to your boss about getting enough work to cover your bills or will that not work?  Hmmm... Hey, I hope you are having a decont day off.  Take care!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

all you have to do is ask for more hours.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some extra hours. Take care honey and try not to get too upset. Worry only makes things worse. Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hope  you get some extra hours. Wishing you a wonderful day. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

sorry you couldnt get time and 1/2 today

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful night and Monday.

Anonymous said...

Try not to get too upset because maybe they give her the hours one week and you then next week.  Maybe they're taking turns with you all.  I know what you mean about keeping it to yourself so as not to upset anybody.  It's smart.  And you can tell Gary instead.  You should go on back to church if that's what you feel like you should do cause once you start again, it'll be easier to deal with things.
And you'll be like, what was I waiting for, this isn't too bad after all.
Great big hugs to you.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/