Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sick.

 

 

Hi everyoone,

   I hope you all are having a good evening.Me on the other hand is not doing to good.I thought I was getting better,but I am not.I did go to the Drs today,got my note for work and He gave me some medicine.He doesnt want me going back to work till Monday.Which I think is a good thing.I just hope I feel 100 percent better.Right now,I am feeling really dizzy and very shaky and cant stand up on my feet very long and I do feel like I am going to throw up.I might need to call my Boss tommrow and talk to Her.Unless She calls me.Man,I havent been sick in ages,I get other illness but not this.This is the wort and I hate it.I had to call the manager tonight to let Him know what as going on.I told Him I was feeling some better,but,I am not now.He said I should come back to work if I am feeling better.I dont like talking to Him.He is very what the word,I cant spell it.poumpis.LOL.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and try to lay down.You all have a good evening/night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are so sick - I'll keep you in my thoughs and prayers.
Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Maybe it would be better to call in early and get it over with because doctor told you not to go to work until Monday. You might get everyone else sick with the flu. lol Still in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to just rest no computer no nothing you need to eat sleep and relax.

Anonymous said...

take your meds..drink lots of fluids and REST......
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Get rest and stay out of this pathetic journal! : )~

Jack

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon.  Try to get some rest.  I know that is harder to say than to do though.  Hugs.  Tish G.

Anonymous said...

Well don't go to work if you are that sick! Get rest and get to feeling better. -MIssy

Anonymous said...

Sorry ti hear you're sick. Hope you get well very soon.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you were getting better.  Take care of yourself and rest up this weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am sure that the meds will help you feel better. Just rest and then you will be ready to go on Monday.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

sorry ur not getting better