Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am ready to get up and go.

img140/2844/icecreamip4.jpg

Good moring everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I had a set back yesterday,I am fine now,I still have a slight cold,just coughing and sneezing.Yesterday was the worst,Gary and I went out for just a bit,went into Target and I was in a wheel chair and I was still very,very sick,how ever,I dont know if it was due to the fact tha I didnt have anything to eat all day or not.I was so sick all I could do after Target is come home and go to sleep.I dont if it was because I ws so overly tired or I didnt eat.After I woke I was fine.I feel better now.I did eat dinner and I also had something to eat before I went to bed.

img185/2750/icecream4gy5.jpg

The ony thing I am worried about now is my knee,I am still finding it a hard time to walk,I cant walk very much on my knee and I am going back to work tommrow.I am afarid that they may send me back home.I hope not.I need to get out and about and my strength back from just laying around to much.I need to start taking the ibprofin,it helps makes my knee a little stronger.But if I stand up to long,I feel very weak.

img292/5531/icecream1oi0.jpg

So for today,I need to do alot of things to get ready for work.Its a good thing I am only working 4 or 5 hours tommrowThat is all I think I can do.My Boss is off tommrow,wont see Her till Thursday.Today,I am going to get up and wak around a bit to get my strength back.I really need to get into my room.Since I been sickI had let it go.I just didnt have no enegry to do anything.But I do feel so much better than I have been.My stomach is even growling.LOL.anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img246/8836/bubbleamandataguw2.png

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you felt ill and glad you are feeling better.  I do hope you can get some relief with your knee

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Mandy I sure hope you feel better soon, take it easy today ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good luck with work tomorrow.  I hope your knee doesn't send you home.  Have you even had it x-rayed yet?  Something is obviously very wrong with it.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

oh no...sure hope this ends soon!  I bet your about fed up with it by now!  We have been going through colds here and then that stopped and now today we had my son's car accident right after he got his license! :(  its just a bad day so far...

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be okay to work...doesn't sound good about your knee and feeling ill too.  you are in my prayers...try to get as much rest as you can...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

if your sick you shouldnt be going out.

Anonymous said...

I hope your knee starts getting better!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! I'll keep you in my prayers

Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you may have a bad case of the flu?? Gee I sure hope your knee gets better soon! Did the doctor look at it? Just get well Amanda the room will be there when you are well. Just shut the door on it. lol Keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Get better ok your in all of our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Amanda I am so sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope you get to feeling better soon!  God Bless, and I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope tha you get to feeling better soon. Rusty was so sick last night.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom