Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am back home.

img184/1112/bearymuchxi3.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good day.Me,I am not doing to good.I went to work and I had to come back home.I was working,and I started to shake really bad and I was having a really hard time breathing.I felt like I was going to faint.So they told me to go sit down and I did.they called the Amublance,they showed up and took my Blood Presure,which was fine.So I went home with my Dad.That was very scary,even my co worker said iit was scary.So I am now home again I hate doing that.But they told me to get better and dont worry about my job.I think it also had alot to do with my knee to. Hardley walk.So I am going to get off of here and lay downI will be bck later.I know I have alot of alerts to catch up on.I will do that later to. hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img340/1475/amanda4viub6.jpg

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.  Please take care of yourself.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not well.
If it persists-please call your Dr. as it may be serious-a reaction to a med...anything..

          **HUGGIES**
                ~c~

Anonymous said...

very scary stuff.  :-(  Have you had blood work recently?  Call that doctor and take things easy.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I hope you feel better soon, Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

Scary!  Take it easy and see the doc again!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Get better fast!!!! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Special thoughts and feel better soon!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

i hope you start feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I am very worried about you....please take good care...see your doctor soon if all of this continues...hugs and love to you,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about the alerts just get better, we'll be fine and update you later.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get feeling better soon. I am just so glad that there nothing REALLY wrong. I would hate to see you go into the hospital.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and I am glad you were able to come home and rest.  Take care of yourself!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Amanda. Amanda have you had a doctor x-ray your knee? Maybe you pulled a muscle or chipped a bone?? I fell on my 2 fingers and had to have therapy. Theraphy made them worse but I had to do the exercises at home. Just hope nothing is wrong with your knee because of your fall. You are in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feel better very soon.

Anonymous said...

wow!  That would be scary!  Sure hope nothing else is wrong.  Hang in there!!