Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am just frustated.

img502/9265/monfantasyviby6.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good night.Me on the other hand is not doing to good.Let me tell you,I was soooo sick today and I called out of work again tommrow.I hated doing that.But at this time,I dont care.At least I wasnt like one of my one co workers who calls out at the lat munite.I think I got what my Mom had.I never really ever get sick like that.Mom was just telling me the other day that I should be greatful that I dont get sick,like the flu.Well,I am sick now.LOL.Not funny.I have been in bed all day,when I stand up I feel sick to  my stomach.I was very weak and havent eat much all day.Dad made me some chicken broth,after I had some of that,I am feeling a little better,not all that much better,but some better.Right now,I am feeling dizzy and still sick to my stomach.I know one thing,I am hungry now.Dont know what I should eat.

img521/4989/poetsheartvife1.gif

Even thoe I been sleeping most of the day today,I am still tired now.My eyes keep closing.After I do thiss entry,I am going to go to sleep.A little while ago I told my Mom about my knee,when I took a bath tonight,I couldnt even get myself out of the tub,I was worried i would have to yell for Dad.But I got myself out.I am worried about my knee,after the fall in Sears,I just hope I didnt break anything.But I can walk fine.When I sit down I cant even pull myself up.Mom always worrys about my knee problems.She always ask me,do I need to be on disability?No,I dont and I dont want to.She just worrys to much abd sometimes gets me upset about it.Mom just called me on my cell phone and asked me if I was sick with my knee and not a cold or the flu and I told Her I was sick,thinking I had a 24 hour bug.I just dont know what to do.Anyways,I am going to go to sleep.I know work will call me tommrow.My Boss will probllay tell me to stay home the rest of the week.We will see.Have a good night all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img178/231/lifetooshort11907designxw7.jpg

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are still feeling bad. I have had this crap for over a week now! I hope yours doesn't last as long. -Missy

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are still sick....
Just keep resting...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

No having the flu is not funny. :(  Sometimes I eat saltin crackers. Just one or two, no more.  They have baking soda in them. I just nibble on them in the beginning to see if they will make me sick. Maybe you cracked it or just hurt a muscle. Those are hard to heal. Will say a prayer for you tonight to have a fast recovery. Just rest. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

sorry ur still sick

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and don't worry about anything but getting well.  Then go see about that knee.  I will pray for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read that you're this sick.  I do hope it gets better soon.  That's some tough stuff to get over.  Goodnight and feel better soon.

Love and Hugs,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-Creations/
http://jouranls.aol.com/nelishianatl/the-tents-of-deborah/

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. Hope you get well very soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick..I feel the same way.I gotta take Renee' to a meeting a 8:30 and the boys to school and I can hardly hold my head up....aghhhhhhhh
Take care--rest is good...I will lay back down as soon as I get back.....
Huggies
                     

    ~c~

Anonymous said...

Get better quickly!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your sick!  Make sure you drink LOTS of water because it helps so much!  

Anonymous said...

There is something very nasty going around. Just drink lots of water and sleep. Your body can really use both. I do hope that you and your mom get to feeling better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have been so sick..I have too and I usually don't get sick like this..I did not leave the house for a week...please take care of yourself...
lyn