Thursday, January 3, 2008

What can I say?LOL.

img244/8629/poohoneyhn1.png

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing ok here.How ever,I am still tired and may go back to bed flor a while before I have to get up and go to work.Yesterday I had a long day at work.I was susposed to get off at 1,I went and told the big boss of the stoor that no one else was to come in the Balery till 5.He said ok,but than there was this lady in the office that I dont like at all,said,I had to stay till 5.They didnt even ask,they just baisscialy told me,so,what could I do.Anyways,I got time and a half for it.I had 9 hours,even thoe I wasnt happy about staying.But my Bakery Boss will know about it tommrow.

img166/7302/poowormpt3.png

I guess She didnt relize She had a big huge gap.Oh well,good thing about it is,I will have a good pay check next week.But I dont think She will let that happend again.I work todat and I am off tommrow.I had 2 days off this week.I work from 2 to 7 tonight.By the time I get in there,it will be the time I get off,because it just goes so fast when your busy,plus when your working at night.I dont have much to do today.I do want to get into my room and clean it up some.I need to change my sheet.But other than that,I dont have much to do.I do need to write out my Money order.It is so cold in my room.I am going to turn up the heat a bit.

img113/5214/glittersm8.png

Anyways,I am going to get off of here now and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img503/8739/carebearcountdownamandaea6.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day today!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Well the extra money is always nice!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Everything is going better than I thought. Hubby is helping with house work cause HIS relatives are coming to visit. Ugh! lol I am a night person so always tired through day. lol Yes time goes faster when busy. :-) Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

a little late, but Huggy Happy New Year :O)
x

Anonymous said...

Saw your alert-stopped in to say howdy..
~c~

Anonymous said...

hope u had a nice day

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day. Have a good night.