Monday, January 14, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #125

img147/6849/jlandphotoshootlogousemis9.jpg

Thanks to all of you who played last week!  We had our largest turn out ever with 25 participants!  Let's continue the fun this week. 

This week's photo shoot will begin today (on Monday) and be due on Saturday, Jan. 19 at 11 PM EST. 

Our subject this week is:

The letter "T"... begins with T or find an object resembling the letter 

To enter this photo shoot, please post your submission by copying and pasting your full entry URL into the comment section below. 

If you need an explanation on how to do this, or need to know any other instructions concerning this photo shoot, please click on the link below:

              Instructions for JLand Photo Shoot 

Thanks in advance for playing along, Krissy :)  

  img174/9021/pic0114081ym2.jpg               img508/1403/pic0114082xz1.jpg               img508/1403/pic0114082xz1.jpg

My original photo shot is about my Telephone that starts with the letter T.I dont use it alot as I dont really like to talk on the phone like I used to.The only time I am mainly on i to say goodnight to Gary.Sad I know.LOL.But that is my Photo shoot that starts with the letter T.My phone is in another room,I dont have it in my room because when my Brother and His wife lived here,they had there own phone line and its cut off now so,I have my Telephone in another room.I keep my telephone with my when I am not home than I put it up when I am out or when I am working.This photo shoot is probllay stupid,but,there you have my letter that starts with T.I hope you all enjoyed it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pick. Have a great night. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Great pix. God Bless. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I know I just stopped by but I would like to leave you the link to my "T" choice:

http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF/entries/2008/01/14/-jland-photo-shoot-125-with-krissy/1020

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Hope you have a good night.

Anonymous said...

LOL I totally forgot about telephones!  (I only have cell phones)

I still haven't figured out what I will photograph.  I have ideas running around in my head I guess I better hurry up and catch one so I can get the photo in on time. :-)

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/

Anonymous said...

I don't like talking on the phone anymore either, Mandy.  I get tired.  It wears me out.  I only talk to my boyfriend or kids on it.  Your shoot isn't dumb, honey.  It's creative!  Hope you are feeling decent this weekend.  Love you!!  Many hugs!!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Very creative..... good thinking.

Joann

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think about my telephone~so you did good !  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

not stupid at all

Anonymous said...

lol your second picture shows your phone off the hook thats how mine always is. everytime i wake up its gone like i have the only cordless in the house!! lol

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things about photos in general is that they don't just capture an object, they capture an era in ways no one can plan. Years from now, everyone looking at these photos will have stories to tell, kids will have questions to ask, etc. You made a great choice!

Ben

Anonymous said...

I loved your "T" photo and I'm the same way, I don't like talking on the phone either.

I did enjoy your entry; you have a great day!

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm not a phone person either.
Martha ~

Anonymous said...

That looks like my phone!  Nice photo.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Great, Mandy!  I am glad to be looking in at your journal for once.  Lord's blessings to you, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

Good entry for the theme!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Not a phone person myself. I can stand about 3 minutes then I want off!

Good entry
Promise
http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/PromiseMe/

Anonymous said...

Great choice for the photo shoot!
and it's a special phone just for Gary....
Linda :)