Thursday, January 31, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #127,subject is something Old.

img264/339/huntlogodu6.jpg

This week's JLand Photo Shoot will begin today (Monday) and is due on Saturday, Feb. 2, at 11 PM EST.  That's Saturday night for those of you who are getting confused!

Our subject this week is:

Old

You may interpret this any way you like.  Suggestions:  trees, people, antiques, etc.  

The first pic you see is a very,very old pic of my Grandparents on my Dads sideThey was so young.They are both in Heaven now.I can see alot of my Dad in them.I am not sure who my Grandaad is carrying,but,it is one of my Uncles as a baby.

img222/383/q5ivigvxn9mysuzqobi0ocptm9.jpg

The 2 pic is of my Sister and I.This is my favorite pic.Can you all tell which one is me?LOL.I think this pic was taken for my Dad as a bday presant.There was sevral pics,one of us and my Brothers,than it was just the Brothers and than my Sister and I. hope you enjoyed this.

img520/1319/wr4vspideavnirio88unferrr3.jpg

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love the old black and white ones.  

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I need to find the thing that goes in my camers so I can start to take pictures again! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.ol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I loved both photo's....thanks so much for sharing.  Hope you have a great day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwww Amanda those are lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. :-) Hope your knee is feeling better today. Still in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I love the old picture of your grandparents - I am always fond of old photos.  The picture of you & your sister is adorable.  Nice job on the photo shoot.  Thanks for stopping by my journal, I appreciate your taking the time to comment.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious.  Perfect for the photo shoot.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

aw cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww cute pictures Mandy, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

great pictures; I love to see old pictures of families.

betty

Anonymous said...

funny how serious they were in those days

Anonymous said...

I love the old pics! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF/entries/2008/02/03/j-land-photo-shoot-old/1035

Anonymous said...

these are perfect for this challenge.  good job.
gina

Anonymous said...

I know which one is you.... :)
Wonderful photos!!
Linda :)