Friday, February 1, 2008

Worried.

img149/5153/1f778586vu5.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I would like to ask if you all could say a prayer for me.I am not doing well at all.My family is very concerned about me.Not just with my knee,but other problems as well.I havent been eating,cant seem to have an apptite to get hungry like I used to,I dont eat at all.Very little if I do.My Sister told my Mom that I need to have blood work done.The only thing I do eat is mainly dinner and when I eat,its not enough.I am worried,a little scared,but,maybe its nothing.I cant fit into any of my clothes.I dont want to do anyhting,I am depressed,well,I am depressed now because of my knee and I cant walk.So,right now,I hate to say it,I am not liking my life.I feel I have no enegry in me at all.I dont even want to get on line to check alerts.I just sit here and watch tv.I am sorry if this entry seems depressing.I am going to try and go back to sleep.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img141/5353/amandaloveissprouting1kf6.png

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda - I hope your family will get the help you need to get thru this time.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet gal-I do hope you get to the Dr. and tell him/her what is going on...wish I  could say something more encouraging-but I am at a loss for words
((((I am giving you big cyberhugs)))))
~c~

Anonymous said...

let your family take you to the hospital...you need the help you can get there.....I am worried about you too...prayers sent! love you.


Patty

Anonymous said...

you need to get back to the Dr. and tell him exactly what you wrote here..something is going on and you may need a change of meds or something to help you.. the loss of appetitie and the feeling of not wanting to do anything are signs of depression...tell the DR!!
I am worried about you too hunny
Lyn

Anonymous said...

we will send a prayer up for you so that the blessings cane come down.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'll remember you in prayers too.  It is probably your pills making you feel this way. Your Dr needs to know.  If it gets too bad, go to ER and repeat what you told us here.  We care about you.

Love,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Amanda.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Amanda I agree with the first answer.. your depression pills may be making you feel that way. My young son got a depressed skull fractor & had to have surgery and he took a drug to keep from having seizures. It worked the other way with him. Your doctor needs to know. When did you start feeling that way? Can you remember if it started when you took a certain drug? Terry Ann took the drug Webutran (can't spell) and it makes you feel like suicide. I feel like it would be a good idea to get blood work too. Because my husband is home I do not feel like doing anything too. You could fix your fingernails and use lap mirror & put on make up while watching tv. Maybe color in a coloring book. lol I like to color even though it is for kids. lmbo Praying for you. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Some antidepressants can worsen your depression so you should call your doctor.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy I will of course pray for you hon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I will always say a pray for you. My thoughts and prays are with your family as well. get better.

Anonymous said...

Special thoughts for you Mandy....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

you are in my prayers ! Hugs Barb

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you for sure....and not to worry...always come to us and we will get you through any rough times...hopefully that is all this is, a rough time.  Try to eat when you can...hugs and love you,
Joyce