Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hoping today is a better day.

img20/682/blessingssaddogvijh5.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.First of all I want to say that I am sorry to Ukgal,I had no attention f hurting your feelings.Yes,it did made me a little upset,but,it wasnt just you,I should have made myself more clear.I am sorry,please forgive me.So much was going on last night,things got ahead of and I just went off.I dont want you or anyone mad at me.I culdnt take it,if J-land was mad at me.you all are all I have.I wouldnt know what I would do without you.I feel so bad for say what I did in my Etry.I will admit,I have family members who read my Journal,but cant come to me and ask me how I am doing.I am really that I hurt anyones feellings,specillay Ukgal.Sometimes I feel like I dont have a right to say how I feel,because of certian people.Wh want to read about my life,but,dont want to email me and ask how I am doing.Thats fine.I am better off.Anyways,I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img90/8605/miracles93007designzbyrmu2.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one could ever be mad at you!!!! As i told you in the email you absolutely write whatever you want in your journal...my entry had nothing to do with you! it was about me...no need to apologize to me you did nothing wrong hunny.....
Here's hoping you have a better day too ....
hugs
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better about things today ,,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray you ALWAYS say what is on your mind...that is what our journals are for.  You do and say what you need to, we are here for you.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy its SO great to see your honesty here!  I know Ukgal didn't mean anything bad about you directly.  She was just also making her feelings know.  I understand her point...sometimes we just need a break from all the depression.  BUT that doesn't mean she stopped caring about you or how you feel or the fact that THIS is what YOU need to help you feel better.  
Your such a great person and so honest about things and that's why I love reading your journal.  There are a LOT of people out there who are just down in the dumps lately and I pray that spring will bring better feelings for them all!!! I know I'm about ready for spring and I LOVE winter and the snow ALOT!  
Don't worry, I don't think your readers are going anywhere :)  You have a great spirit and your a kind person we all love you!! ;)  

Anonymous said...

Amanda...I just took the time to read your recent entries all at once.  WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR JOURNAL GIRLFRIEND?  Isn't it MY hugs journal?  Well, if it's your journal, then you should be able to write about whatever is on your mind, not what other people think you should write about.  If it's not all happy stuff then OH WELL.  People will just have to get over it or move on and not read it.  Stop beating yourself up about what everyone else might think about what you write and just say what you feel.  I'm sure I am old enough to be your grandmother, so listen to your elder's girlfriend.  Stop apologizing for what you say in your own journal.  You have some faithful J-Land readers who will always be here reading.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think I said a bit to much myself. (((HUGS))) -Missy
http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie