Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am feeling soooooooooo much better.

img299/8869/sskbelieve4ei3.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good night.I myself is doing just fine.But hoping my puter doent shut off like before so I wont have to start over.Ok,can you all say,I worried for nothing?Yes,I did.I worried for nothing.Man,I feel so much better now,like a wieght lifted off my shoulders,well,at least with my Reg Doc till Thursday.I love my Doc,He is a good man.I finally found a Doc that really cares and really wants me to get better.Man,let me tell you,if its not one problem,its another.I was telling Him what my dad said that He thinks I dont need Surgey and He says,yes and thats also why I am going to John Hopkins.He says He really thinks I need Knee replacments in both knees.Dad thinks I am to young.

img20/106/fairiessg2.jpg

Man,I am starting to get sick and tired of seeing so many Doctors.One right after the other.Lets see,Thursday is the Surgen,I cant wait to get that over with.Mainly I want to know whats going on.But than if I will have Surgey,there will be more apps.Than Tuesday its the Pain Doctor,which I am looking forward to that and my Doc also wants me to see a Dermatoligst.I have Porises which is really,really,really bad.Spreading all over.WHY ME?You know what I need?I need some fun,yeah,I know,probllay have said that before.But I need to laugh.I so need to laugh.I think why I am off all this time,I want to do alot of things. keep saying that,dont I?But I really want to try and push myself.

img516/5757/sskdragondreamsaaa1tt8.gif

I have my Digtal camra I would love to stat using,I have a brand new chip I havent even used.Hey,I have a question for you all experts on camras.When I start down loading my Digtal,I will be doing it on my Lap Top,but,I dont know how to dothat.Than again,I dont think I have parts to hook my Digtal up to my Lap Top.Maybe you all can tell me what I can do about that.I also want to learn how to do latch hook,it looks so hard and its probllay not.But I want my BestFriend to come over and teach me how.Because I want to learn before Christmas,so,I can give them as presants.Yes,I said it,the big C.Thats another thing,I hope I am not off of work that long.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.Have a good evening all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,my Bestfriend was at my work shoping and my coworkers asked why I wasnt at work,I am like ha,they know why.She probllay just missunderstood.

img337/7866/jadamslilyummumdbsij0.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good doctor's appt. Amanda and I hope your meeting with the pain doctor and the surgeon go well.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad your doing fine. Good luck with your doctor appt. on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you are feeling better, Good luck with your appt tommorow, Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. :-) Best Buy can show you the cord that you need to just plug into your camera and plug into your computer. If you have pictures on your camera I am sure they would show you how to down load them. Just carry in your computer. After you plug it into your computer... turn on your camera. Real simple. You do have My Pictures on your computer, right? Windows XP is what I have. They will down load to a folder in My Photos. After you get that far everyone can help you do more. :-) So sorry about the skin problem. Bet you would like latch hook. I don't know how. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

It is awesome news that you are feeling better. Soon you will not have to see so many doctors. Just know that you have to go through all of this in order to get the desired results.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better.  It's great that you have a doctor you like and have confidence in.  Those seem to be hard to find these days.  

Dirk

Anonymous said...

What I got to get my digital pics on to my computer was a 6 in 1 card reader from Kodak.  It's pretty cheap from Wal-Mart  I don't remember exactly what it cost but I'm sure it wasn't over 20 bucks.  You just plug it into your computer where your mouse would normally go and put your card into that!.  Most laptops have more then one place for your mouse to go now so you would be able to keep your mouse plugged in and your card reader.  And then just follow directions on the box.  Very easy...just make sure you bring your card from  your camera into the store and ask for a reader that your card will fit in.   Ours  has a place for six different cards.  SO glad your feeling better!  

Anonymous said...

I hope you get everything straightened out and feel better, you are off to a good start with a great doctor.  They are hard to find.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

As long as you have a usb cord you can transfer pics.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear you feel better today and so pleased you are happy with your Doc and that he cares ,Do try with your camera would love to see pics from you ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good visit with your Doctor.
See if there is a USB port on your laptop.
If there is and your camera didn't come with a cord(most do though)
take your camera with you to say Staples,Best Buy,Circuit City and ask the salespeople to help you find the right one that you need.It won't cost a whole lot.Maybe your laptop has a card reader on it-a slot whre you insert your card and it automatically reads it.
My computer doesn't have  the slot but my printer does,LOL.
But I use the USB cord most of the time.Go with Gary to a funny movie and go for a shake afterwards -you need to get out....
huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

Age doesnt matter when it pertains to your heath! So if the doc thinks that best i would listen to him.