Sunday, February 10, 2008

Me.

img402/4695/cupidlovejs9.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing good.I want to let you all know that my dad is doing better.My Brother and my Brother N law took Him to the walk in clinic and they gave Him some good medicine.THey said my Mom gave Him Broncitis,I know I spelled it worng.LOL.Mom wanted to go to the Doctors but dont know why She didnt go.But She is better and Dad is doing better to.He is taking thr Z pack and cough medicine.Today is the first day He has been up and moving around.That is good.I hope He is all better by Thursday,even if He isnt,my Sister will come with me to the Orthopdic.I would have no clue to understand Him,if He wants to talk about surgey.Which I think will have to be done.Of course,I cant walk.

img254/1513/mccmyheartisrf0.gif

Boyfriend and I had a little tif,He hung thr phone up on me,I called Him back,than I hung up on Him.I know He cares and worrys for me,but He is going to just have let me do this on my own.He doesnt like me spending time with my Boss,She ows me money and He just doesnt think its a good idea I go out with Her.Plus its on our day when He is off.I am like,well,we are always with eachother.So Hes mad and I am mad.Ugggggggg.What am I to do?I am bored and I am lonly,I need to get out,not just with Him.I love Gary.But you all know what I mean.I will call Him tommrow.He is susposed to take me to my regular Doctors tommrow.Wonder f He will take me?We will see.

img166/379/tossinglovebd1.gif

When my Mom and I had breakfest with my Sister,my Sister got to talking,dont know why that all came up,but She was saying that She woud not let Mom go to a nursinghome or if something ever happend that I had to stay with someone,my Sister would be it.Actullay I kinda knew that.She was telling me that Her and Her Husband Bill was talking about one day,add an extra place to Her hosue and I would stay there.I just looked at Her for a munite,than She said,do you want to go to London?I said no.If I am not married,that is probllay what I would do.I would stay with my Sister more than anyone in my family.Because,I am close to Her.I dont think we were close when we were young.We always fought and I always took Her clothes.LOL.If I was to move in there now,the kids would love it.LOL.Anyways,I am going to check on the rest of my alerts.Oh yeah,I must of been so tired today,I just slept all day today and I can problay still sleep tonight.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img171/8231/amandaloveissprouting1sn0.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad to hear your dad is doing better, mail is on the way to you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad mom and dad are getting better .those Z-paks are marvelous.Call BF and make up tonight-don't let it go until tomorrow......
Huggies
connie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your dad is better....gee to live with my sister would be a trial for both of us!!!!! GUYS!!! they can be problems! I sure it will all work out!!!!

Sleep all day thats a dream I have...lol

God Bless you!


Patty

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your dad is better!

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
                Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Glad Mom and Dad are better!
and you're right you and Gary should do things with other friend's too, I'm sure he's not too mad....
Have a good day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Just checking in this Monday morning to see how things are going with you. Glad your Dad is better. As far as your BF you know what they always say. Love Never Runs Smooth. Take care, Paula

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your dad is doing better. :) Keeping all of you in my prayers. I think will be good to visit with boss. He will get use to it. :) Every woman needs so girl time. Too funny. I don't have any brothers or sisters but remember trying on my little friend's sisters clothes. lol Have a wonderful week Amanda. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am glad your dad is better! Bronchitis is rough! I get it al the time cause I smoke :( Hope you amd your boyfriend stop arguing soon! -Missy

Anonymous said...

So happy to read your Dad is better...and was sad to see you and Gary had a tiff..
All will be fine...you two are two great people made for each other.  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

OH that must be so rough on your Dad! Those Z packs are powerful so he'll be around in no time.  Look how fast he's getting better already.  I'm sorry you and Gary had a tiff.  Hopefully, one day you'll marry and have a family of your own and not have to live with family the rest of your life.  But don't sit around hoping if you don't think Gary is ever going to ask you to be his wife.  Your sister makes you happy and so do those children.  Follow happiness and follow your heart.  I hope you and Gary make up.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/