Friday, February 29, 2008

Meet Maggie and Roary.LOL.I know this Entry is kinda silly.

       img176/2401/webkinzsigngm2.jpg                 img180/3703/pic0229084sn5.jpg

Meet Maggie and Roray,my two new pets.I am taking care of a duck and a,I think its a ratcoon.LOL.I named Maggie after my Sisters,old Bestfriend,and I named oray after the img259/2381/webkinz1nu8.jpgGirlmore Girls.LOl.Ok,maybe I am to old to ahve somehting like that?Well,maybe not.Because my Sisters Hubsdan bought one for my Sister.I cant remember what kind She has.They are popular.My neices and nephews all have them.

img264/8927/webkinzfillow7.png

I have been wanting one of theese for a while,couldnt find them at Target.So when Gary and I went to Ann Rundmills mall,I found them and He bought me them.They was 2 for 25.

 

img265/999/webkinzyh0.jpg

 

 

 

img178/4306/webkinz2zh8.jpg

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute! That was sweet of Gary to buy them for you!
I hope they cheered you up a bit!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

AWWWW they are CUTE!!!!  I think when I get some extra mony I will get me one...do they have a Tiger or a mantee???


Patty

Anonymous said...

Oh you would not believe the things I 'collect'
Let's see-theres beanie babies-cars-like hot wheels-matchbox-collectors cars-.decorative plates from Hamilton and Franklin Mint,angels,santas,teal colored glassware,avon bottles,salt & pepper shakers,I could go on and on.So  you aren't sillly-I am..............
Huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

can't you talk to other Webkinz online?  Like you could talk to your nephew and neices through the computer.  They are adorable!  

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute!!
and they will keep you company while you are home...
Have a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I have 3 big lion, tiger, and panther. lol Some safari ones that talk and growl. lol In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

how funny i just saw these for the first time at the mall yesterday and fell in love with the snauzer puppy! you are never to old for anything hun!
hope you have a nice weekend...
hugs
Lyn