Saturday, March 1, 2008

have a good weekend all!

img525/2778/berealviqi1.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok,just feeling tired.I am just going to take it easy today,relax and do nothing.Oh,I chaged the names of my pets.LOL.They are now called,Abagail the Duck and Bubba the Ratcoon.Anyways,I am going to go take a bath and go back to bed till Gary gets off of work at 2.I just feel like being lazy.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img520/8610/bfsmamandavilf8.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too-Smile-we all luv ya ((((SMILE)))))
~c~

Anonymous said...

I like the pets new names lol ,enjoy your little rest till Gary gets home ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way.. Lazy!! lol I think it is a good day to be lazy. lol Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Lazy sounds good to me.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your lazy day...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy, have a great weeekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Nice names for your pets lol. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.