Friday, March 7, 2008

Well,I feel stupid.

img379/4112/c1f284ceyo0.gif

Something I was just thinking about,man how stupid can I be?Gary and I was talking and we was tlking about the head Boss of my stoor.He asks me if I call Him Chuck and not by His last name.I didnt relize what I was doing.I was like,ooooooooops,I do,do that,I call Him Chuck and dont even relize I am doing that.i am like,oh my goodness.I feel pretty stupid.He was telling me,dont feel stupid,and I was like,I wonder why He didnt say anything and Gary said,well maybe because He knows your my girlfriend.Anyways,I am going to start calling Him by His last name.I feel pretty  embarsed,because,I call the other managers by there last name.What was I thinking?Every time I call Him,I just call him chuck and not thinking,to cal him by His last name,it is resecptful to do that and I should have done that in the first plae.Man,I feel dumb.But,Gary says its ok.Its kinda funny.But in a way,I am glad Gary asked me that.I think its also because when ever Gary and I talk about Him,we say Chuck.But when I ws working and He came around I always call Him by His last name.yikes,I am just feeling more stupid by the munite.LOL.tell me not to worry to much.LOL.Because its pretty stupid.But,it is right,I will call Him by His last name.Peaceout.

img378/9514/mcchugstwistamandavijh9.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he doesn't think too much about it because he knows Gary is your boyfriend?? Still can call him by his last name too. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

YOU SOUND GREAT TO ME AS LONG AS YOUR ADRESSING HIM IN APROFESSIONAL MANNER WHEN IN COMPANY OF OTHER WORKERS. ID SAY IS OK TO USE HIS FIRST NAME IN PERSONAL SITUATIONS...YOU REALLY ARE SOUNDING SO MUCH BETTER ,GOD BLESS YOU   LOVE SUE

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Mandy do'nt feel stupid hon, I do stupid things all the time, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Is this a new boss?Or have you called him Chuck for like 3 years or something? Cause if it's been a long time that you have called him Chuck and you switch to his last name ,he may feel offended and think there is a problem that you're just not saying.
You're not stupid-you are thoughtful. Quit worrying so much
~c~

Anonymous said...

A lot of managers prefer to be called by their first names...I am sure if there was a problem, you would have known way before now.  Enjoy your weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Our manager always asked us to call him by his first name.  Maybe he likes it better and that's why he didnt say anything.  I wouldn't worry to much...he may like it that way.  Maybe ask him if he minds you calling him chuck?  He will prob say oh that's fine!  

Anonymous said...

Since he himself asked you too it is ok ,and as Gary said he is his friend ..love Jan xx