Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Day.

img375/3456/mmcluckoftheirishrt5.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are havng a good one.Well,one Dr app dpwn and 2 more to go.LOL.I went to my Dermatolgy yesterday and I have 3 prescriptions to get filled.One is very costly,hope its not to much.I may have to take some mony out of the bank.Because I am not getting anything yet from work.Thats why I am going to see my Regular Doc today.Even thoe I lost the papers to show Him.I still have to tell Him.But I think He may have copys of them.I hope so.I need to tell Him,He needs to call my union and tell them hw many weeks I will be out,He only put,not sure at this time,but,they want to know,in weeks and I need to take care of this before next week.I already got one check from work from being on sick leave.So everything should be fine,once I get this all taken care of.I also need to talk to Him about a few things.

img374/3320/greenglitterbrushfh0.gif

How do I tell Him,I have been feeling more depressed than ever,He will probllay tell me I need to talk to someone,which I am sure I do,but I am seeing way to many Drs right now and I really cant handel another co pay.I just feel things arent getting done fast enoguh.Its it going to be a long while before I can go back to work.I told my Dad last night,I dont see why I cant go back to work for at least a few hours during the day.But than,knowing me,I will probllay come home,after being there for one hour.He needs to know how I feel,without sending me to another Dr.Hes a good Doc and I like Him and I like the secatarys there to.I dont think the Lexapro20mg is helping.I dont seem to be coping good during the day.Dont know which is worse,I think the day time is more worse.I dont feel like I have any enegry.

img392/908/sskirishkids2ow7.jpg

So why cant things go faster for me?Why cant I go back to work?Why am I feeling so down and depressed?I cant seem to lift myself up.Its like I hurt all over.tommrow I go see the Pain Managment Doc.Dad has to take me to that one.I'll tell you,sometimes I just cant stand life,but,I am here for a reason,I just dont know what that is.arent we all here for a reason?Is that why were all here?I dont know.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,get cleaned up and do a few things.Oh yeah,I stil have the stamps 41,are they still good to use?I need to sed some mail out.But I also need to go to the post office.Well,I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img363/7290/tinkamandacccvigx2.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy, I hope you have a pain- free day, you are in my thoughts, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Every day when you wake up is another chance for things to get better.  I always check the obituary's and if I'm not in there I figure God gave me another day to do my best for Him.  You hang in there Sweetie.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Even on a bad day you can still have a good day. Make a gratitude journal. Every night before you go to bed write down three or more things that you are greatful for. And I dont mean the same stuff over and over. I know one day I had such a bad day tha I all I wrote "thid day is over", but at least I was thankful for something. It really helped me to change my thinking.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdhwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you get things done soon. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got medicine from the dermatologist!  I know it's rough right now with all the doctor appts but in the end, imagine how much better you'll feel and walk.
Missie