Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Happenings.

img178/7950/91b810ebbf00efac340eae6vd5.jpg

Good day all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing good here.How ever,I have been thinking about alot of things that need to be done.Seems like I have so many dr apps comming up.I need to get some kind of calander and write them down.I also need to pay some off,but,I havent gotton any pay from being on sick leave,well,just one check.I am hoping and praying I will get a check tommrow.If not,I will probllay have to start all over with this sick leave thing.Also,as you all know,I havent been writing in here very much,I been writting in my Private Journal.So if anyone wants the link,let me know.I feel like,things are still not moving the way I want them to.Like for the fact that I need to get this Surgey taken care of.Whats the deal?So I can get back to work.Let me tell you all,everyone thinks I already had the Surgey.LOL.Nope,not yet.When I went into seeing everyone at work,but,I was in my Wheel chair.

img245/3461/beliveaj1.jpg

Well,I hope everyone at work,doesnt think I wont be comming back.Well,who knows.I still call the head Boss every Friday.So,I guess nothing else is going on.I mean,I still worry about alot of things.But what else is new?How do you stop from worying so much?I would give anything to get back to working.But,knowing my Dad will not let me go back,jst yet.Well,its going to be a lazy day here,I may change my room around.Someone feel my forhead.LOL.I will say this,the new med that I take to make me sleep at night,let me tell you all,it kicks butt.LOL.I have to make sure that if I need to take a bath before going to bed,to do it before I take my med and if I need to set my room down at night.If not,the med kicks in and I wont get it done.LOL.I sleep the whole night through.Which is a good thing.I dont even get up to go to the bathroom,maybe once.Anyways,I hope you all enjoyr your day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img98/4080/fdamandaxt1.jpg

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame you haven't gotten any of your checks after the first one.  You shouldn't have to worry about that on top of your health problems.  Wishing you the best, hope your check comes through soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sending you my love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

stopping in to say HI!


~~Make It A Great Day~~
             Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/TimeLineHowDidIGetHeretr/

Anonymous said...

Always thinking good and positive thoughts for you Amanda...love you!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

HI AMANDA ,YOU SURE DO SOUND LIKE YOUR DOING A LOT BETTER THANKS TO THE MEDS IM SO GLAD THAT THEY FINALLY ARE HELPING WITH THE PAIN.I WOULD LOVE TO BE ALLOWED TO READ YOUR PRIVATE JOURNAL ALSO IF I MAY PLEASE ..LOVE....SUE    HAVE A GREAT DAY

Anonymous said...

Amanda you sent me the link to your private journal but it wouldn't let me in.  Could you check it.   Praying for you to feel better.   Ginny

Anonymous said...

I did get in I tried it again.   Thankyou    Ginny

Anonymous said...

You sound good Amanda.  You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are resting better at night!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I have to have a calander other wise I would be lost! I do hope that you rest well tonight.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sure hope that things go good for you. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I would be lost without my calender, Hope you have a good Friday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Idont think I have a link to your private journal ,have had no alerts so would like to be added ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

im glad ur doing good

Anonymous said...

I don't think you sent me the link to your private journal.  I'm glad to hear your Dad is protective of you and won't let you go back to work until you're really ready.  I don' t understand what the deal is either with having to wait so long to get the surgery.  I hope it's for your best.  And I hope you're not in too much pain with your knees that it's unbearable.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/