Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its me again.

 

Its me again,first of all I want to thank Lisa from http://journals.aol.com/lisa41076/LisasPlaceofthoughtsandramblings/ for sending me a thinking of you card,that was sweet,it made me smile and I really needed that.I love getting mail.Right now,I could use alot of encourgment.I just talked to my Dad and told Him,I needed to do something about work,if I am not going back,I need to let work know,dont want them to keep thinking I am comming back.Dad asked me,do you think you could go back?I thought I could,but,this moring,I walked down the stairs on my butt.So,I dont think I am ready to go back and being tottlay honest,I dont want to go back.I do like getting out and about and being with people,than again,I dont like dealing with the hassel.I told Dad that if I am not going back,I need to get on Disability,I need my health insurance,I need my shots for my Arthitis.What do you all think I should do?Do you all think I am ready to go back to work part time?Thats all I been doing is part time,even thoe they keep me past  hours.Dad did say last night,He doesnt want me going back,He doesnt think I can hadel the work that I do,with being on my feet all day on thoes hard floors.So,I am ready to put in my 2 weeks notice.But,I am going to wait.I didnt think this day would come.I thought I would be working for a long time.I think my body is telling me,its time to rest.And I also thought of alot of things I can do with me not working.I think maybe I would feel alot better,not having to worry about work.Anyways,I guess thats about it.I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda i would love to be allowed to get on your private journal .if youll allow me please and thanks ..just wondering is your medical insurance threw your job ?

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got my card, I hope you can go back to work soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You aren't ready to go back is what I truly think your body is telling you.  And Moosey needs a babysitter.  It is so hard to get disability but if you can that would be so good.  Get a Disability lawyer.  

Thanks for taking care of Katie's Moosey.

Big hugs,


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello and in my prayers. Running behind on comments. God Bless and hugs, Janie