Saturday, March 8, 2008

Me.Have I bored you yet?

img337/1522/sskgiraffes5dbdd1.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good evneing.I am doing pretty good here.So much I want to say,were to start?even thoe,its nothing really important,I guess.One thing,I really wish I get things started so I can finally go back and see the Orthopedic,which will probllay take a while.Because I have take care of my Porises first before the Surgen can do anything.Wonder how long it will take to clear my Porises?But I am thinking,how will I know when my Porises is really,really out of my system?Does that sound stupid?It will never be out of my system,it will never be really gone.But I can take care of it with medicine.I also wonder if the Ortho just wants me to get rid of my spot on my knee or my whole body?Whic I will be taking care of my whole body anyways.I just would like to know,you know?I know one thing,when I see the Dermatolgy Doc on Monday,I am going to tell him what the Orthopedic Doc says and tell Him I need to get this taken care of,like,fast.Well,not fast,but,you all know what I mean.Maybe I wont be as depressed as I have been once I get this taken care of.

img504/4662/sskelephantfamily8dwbcx7.jpg

Onto other news,not really much going on,I have to be honest with you all,it can get pretty lonly being stuck at home,not being able to do anything.You know,the swelling has gone down pretty good on my knees,theres just a little swelling,but,not a whole lot like there was.I tell you,I want to sooooooooo much go back to work.I am much happy when I am keeping myself busy.I can walk a whole lot better.But,I also know that its not a good thing I still go back to work.Because if I do,I know I would be comming home right after being there for an hour.I feel my balance isnt good and I am not ready to be standing on my feet for hours at a time.I am sure my Boss would probllay let it be ok if I came to work in a wheel chair,because She mentioned it on the phone when I was I talking to Her,because,I said something,well,I can work in my whee chair.But also,the wheel chair isnt mine.I think that has alot to do with me feeling some better with walking and the swelling.Ohhhhhhhh how I wish I was working.And actullay,probllay said this before,I really think my Dad doesnt want me going back at all.I do and I dont.What would I do if I never go back?And I do have to think on that to.What do you all think that I should do?My Bestfriend Lisa,wants me to go on Disabilty,and I know tht I probllay should.But I need to talk with my Dad about that.I cant do anything right now,because I need my insurance.I am not going to do anything till,when the time comes.

img411/1/sskgoodfriends3ra9.jpg

Well,I am getting kinda tired and I want to do a few more things before going to bed.I was thinking of sending one of the young girls at my church,which I havent been in a while and I really need to go,She has down syndrome and I never have sent Her anything and She doesnt come to church that much and I would like to send Her something in the mail.I think She would really like that.I love doing things for others.I need to do that more.So many things I want to do.But I get depressed.You ever feel like that?Feel like you want to do so much,but your depressed and that stops you.I think I am depressed because I am just in this sistution right now.Well,I have been depressed even before that.I am taking Lexaparo,but,dont think it helps.I wonder if my work is mad because I am not working?Anyways,enough about that,I am heading off.Probllay bored you all enough.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img502/8827/orangepersianamandahl6.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot on your mind right now Amanda.  I think the best thing you could do is put it in God's hands and let him worry about it for a while.  Things always work out for those that leave it up to God.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Mandy, I always pray for you that everything works out for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your appt on Monday goes well.

Anonymous said...

Glad your knees are doing better.I think your workplace understands that you have to be well before you can put in a hard days work.You stress way too much over the little things ,which effects your whole body.............
Luv N Hugs
                                            ~c~

Anonymous said...

I will be praying all goes well for you on Monday...you try to have as nice weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy...is it psoriasis that you have?  If it is that can cause problems in your knees too.  Maybe when you get that cleared up it will help your knees some too!  That would be nice!  

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day Amanda. Hugs and prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: love the animal graphics. So pretty. Hope you had a nice Sunday. Paula