Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Me.

img178/9996/charmxb2.gif

Good moring everyone,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.I am just tired.I dont sleep very good at night and havent really had a good night sleep in a long time,which really makes me feel bla in the moring and having a head ache.I am way behind on alerts.Forgive me.I may have to start over an back track and go from there.I dont like doing that,but,I probllay will have to.I wish it was Monday so I could see the Dermatolgy,which I need to see so bad.But I can hang in there till Monday.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get myself cleaned up.Have a good day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img510/5749/fantasiesaredreamsamandji1.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind in my reading but I wanted to stop in and say Hi.  Enjoy your day!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind in my reading but I wanted to stop in and say Hi.  Enjoy your day!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind in my reading but I wanted to stop in and say Hi.  Enjoy your day!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy, have a pain -free Wednesday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a great day Mandy!  

Anonymous said...

I Cant sleep good neither i think its my bed i need to see a dermatologist for this bump on my nose its killing me!

Anonymous said...

I can't function when I don't sleep.  Right now my problem is my new kitty thinks she needs the whole bed...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Did you get your prescpition ,yesterday ? ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I know that I need a good nights sleep other wise I feel you do. I do hope that soon you get some much needed rest.
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some more rest Amanda. I haven't had time to comment today until now. In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope your night as a good one and you get some rest ans sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: Just stopping in to say "hello" Paula