Monday, March 31, 2008

Today is a good day.

img88/7231/03a3b83d2a61380a1774575wd6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.I am feeling pretty good.Even thoe its hard feeling depressed,which I am trying hard not to do.I dont want to feel depressed.I want to feel good.I woke up feeling good,so,I am going to have a good day.There are a few things I need to do today.I go see my Shrink tommrow for the first time.So,tonight I want to sit down and write what I would like to say.Ok,maybe you all can answer my question,I need to go get a copy of my Xrays,my Pain Doctor wants to see them and my Reg Doc wants to see them also.But,do I need something from my Reg Doc to get a copy?Because I dont have anything,so,I am just going to go right in there and get them?Maybe I will call my Reg Doc and see if I need anything to get my Xrays.So much to do today.I have 2 apps this week.Actullay one tommrow and one on Wed.And maybe one Thursday.LOL.

img520/1632/63b5b5510c2a301c919bd69la4.jpg

I am actullay thinking of having my friend over this Friday,was thinking of having Her tonight,but,to much is going on,plus my Mom is babysitting today and through this evening.So,I will wait till Friday.So,I can actullay say this medicine I am on is working.Its helping me alot.Its helping me to sleep to.Man,I take it at 6 and by 7:30,I am out.LOL.So if I  need to do anything,I need to do it before 8 at night.LOL.I think I am going to call my Doc at 11.He has werid hours.Ok,guys forget about answering that question,I dont need anything,if the DOc needs it,they will just call my Reg Doc.So,thats out of the way.

img384/4898/appreciatehn7.gif

I do,I do appreciate you all,I thak you all for being in my life.I have had a ahrd road to travel and still have a hard road to travel,but,I dont want to think negative anymore,I hate it and it makes me feel bad.I am glad I will be seeing someone to talk to tommrow.I have so  much to say.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get some stuff done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img516/830/mandyseasonoflovehelvizo0.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope that you have a great day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you are having a good day, Many Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

MANDY YOU STILL NEED TO SEND ME THE LINK FOR YOUR OTHER JOURNAL ...LOVE YAH GOD BLESS ..SUE

Anonymous said...

Soon, good days will out number the bad.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you were feeling better. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope your doctor appointments go well and have a good day. Paula

Anonymous said...

No you don't need anything at all!  They are YOUR records and all you have to do is tell them you want a copy.  There should be no questions asked at all.  Have a great week!! :)

Anonymous said...

glad ur meds are working