Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me.

img141/866/dreamyb3.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.All my Dr apps are done.My last app today was at the pain Managment Doc.It went good.I just have to call my Orthopedic and ask them if they can fax my Xrays and have my regular Doc send my records of everything thats been going on.I didnt know they wanted to know all that stuff.He wants to know all the medicine I have been on and that I am taking now.I can say I have pretty good co pay for all the Doctors I am going to.I am glad for that,because when I am in the office I always ask them if I own them anything.I dont for the first visit.When He was touching my stomach,it kinda hurt right in the middle and felt warm.He said if it doesnt go away that I need to tell my Regular Doc.Anyways,I am tired and want to try and get some sleep.I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img229/8997/bfsmamandavixq3.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope your stomach feels better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are done with all of those appt. and that you do have awesome ins. Get some sleep.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting all your appointments. Keeping you in prayer. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Having affordable co pays at doctors is such a big help.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Iam pleased your appointments are over ,I hope you are getting things sorted out ..love Jan xx