Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Does anyone out there live Webinkz land?

Does anyone out there live in Webinkz land?I need help.LOL.I know,its dumb,but it is so much fun playing in the Webinkz.I also would like to have some Webinkz friends.If  anyone out there has a pet and would to be friends with Abagail the Duck,let me know.I am trying to find ways to get more money so I can buy more stuff for my pets Bedroom.See,I told you,its stupid.LOL.But I love playing.When my Neice and Nephews come over Satins will get them to help me.But just in case anyone out there in J-land or not in J-land,who has one.Email me.My Webinkz addy is Manny2M.But you can also email me at my email addy if you want to help or play along.Peaceout.

img410/9987/gorjussshadow121407desiew9.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have one for Katie and I keep forgetting to play it for her to keep it alive.  She is too little to do it just yet.  I'll email you and if you want to play it for her it would be a big help and a huge blessing to me.  I'll write you privately with the info if you want to and that way you can add it to yours as a friend and give yours as a friend to hers.  Thank you so much in advance.  Robyn who makes these pretty tags has some too I think she got them at Christmas so you might ask her to play along and give you some friends too.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can not help you with that. In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

my store sells them damn things im sick of hearing about them LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm just an old lady Amanda.  I have no idea what a Webinkz is but I'm glad you are having fun with it anyway.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

My daughter just explained to me what it was!  Guess I'm getting too old. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think Im out of the link never heard of it ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Bethany does! (e-mail me, so I remember, very forgetful lately) BUT she 8 of these!
I love the duck it is so cute! Bethany loves ducks and I am suprised she didn't want him! I am getting him/her for him though (shhhh).
Anyway, I will ask her when she gets home from school...

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



Anonymous said...

If we were not on such a strict strict budget I would have one...i think they are SO cute.  Maybe I will get one as a "gift" for Nic sometime soon ;)  I will let you know. I have no idea what to do with them tho but im sure I will have fun figuring it all out!  ALL I know is they have something to do with the internet lol.