Thursday, March 13, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIES.

img232/7836/hello1vx8.gif 

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a nice night.I am good here.Dont ask me why,but,I have been feeling good for the last few days.Someone feel my forehead.I think I did an oppies.Well,I know I accidelty forgot to the put the cell phone holder in the package to send it back to Life watch,when the was checking on my heart.I have to call them tommrow to see how they want me to send it back.Oh and I cant find my cell phone charger.I hope I didnt accidently put it in the bag.that would be good.If I did,I hope they can send it back,bcause,I know I have to send the holder.What else is new.Its not like the sky is going to fall.LOL.

img515/6964/pinkglitteraz7.png

I am actullay tired,sitting here trying not to fall alseep.I thought I had alot to say,but,I guess I dont.LOL.I dont know why I have been in a good mood lately.But just today,I am finally relizing alot of things.I know its not easy and I dont make it that way for myself.I really want to be a stronger person,trying to belive in myself more,giving up on a few things.Not doing anything to fast.But I am just thinking.Well,I will write more later when I have more to say.I want to go back to work.I do and I dont.Anyways.Tata.

img405/5933/fancifulamandawk7.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good night.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have been in a goods mood. Hope your night is a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

Hope things go well with your cell phone. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture, is it you when you were a little one?  Hey don't worry, be happy!  Love that your feeling better! God bless

Anonymous said...

I hope you can sort out the cell phone bussiness out ,so pleased you are feeling better...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Maybe they finally got you on the right meds!  That is great that you are feeling good and happy lately.  Have another great day today ;)  

Anonymous said...

You're sounding much better in your writtings.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Love that Graphic by emmi, the  child seems in soulful thought.Glad you are doing so much better.Hey we all do things like that-don't worry it will workout
Huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

You sound great Mandy.  Keep up the positive thinking.  I'm proud of you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

im glad u have been feeling good