Monday, March 3, 2008

Calgone,take me away!!!!!LOL.

 

img233/4564/calgonff7.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am actullay doing pretty good.Let me tell you,it has been a long last week and weekend.I didnt think I was going to make it,but,I did and will make it through tommrow.It has been one crazy week.This moring I did manage to get some things done.

img222/7422/calgondg5.gif

I had to make anoter app with the pain Doc,which I did for next Wed and I will KEEP that app!!!!!!!I have 2 apps next week.Both of them I am looking forward to.The one on Monday is to a new Dermatalgy,yup,thats right,I will be seeing one.Wait till the Doctor sees my skin.Oh,let me tell you all I had a terrible time this past week,because it was tottlay getting on my last nerve.My Porises.I was itching and scratching.But now,I seem to be fine.I am also looking forward to seeing the Pain Doctor.I wonder what they will do and what they will give me.I knpw they dont prescribe pain pills and that is fine with me.So as long as it helps me witn my pain.I also will be getting my pain pills tommrow.They wil be ready.All in all,its a pretty good day today.

img176/9330/calgon2qq5.jpg

So,I am pretty happy.Right now anyways.LOL.I do want to thank you all for being there for me and sticking by me for always sticking by me.And I am sure I will still have days were I am not myself.Oh yeah,on that one entry,I would love to send a package to anyone who wants to play the game. :)

Well I better get off of here and get cleaned up to go out with Gary.I havent been out all weekend.I been pretty depressed.I need to get out.I sure wish I could go back to work,at first I thought I could,but,now,I know I cant.I notice when I am off the pain pills I have a hard time walking.I dont think I would be able to make it through.Even thoe I really want to go back to work.Only,because,you all know I am bored.LOL.I hope you all have a nice day out there.Be safe and warm.It sure it is a nice day.Peacout.

img401/7638/bdamandatt2.jpg

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what prayers can do!!!

Gald you are better ...sorry for not writting you , I just am not feeling good..{ neck pain} ....


PAtty

Anonymous said...

I hope getting out with gary helps to cheer you up even more, enjoy the sunshine!

sharon

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo-that last graphic,LOl
Good to hear that you're in a good mood.
Have fun

love ya
connie

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow.  I hope you got my email I sent you yesterday.  I didn't think about it, but it probably went to your spam folder.  Oh well, I tried.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

What is this calgon ? here it is a water softener to stop washing machines etc getting furred up ? So pleased you feel better today not long now until you get your pain meds ,make sure you only take them as reccomended this time ,so that you dont leave yourself short again ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Hope the doctors help a lot. Hugs and prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I know I haven't been by to visit you in what seems like forever.  I'm still down with the flu but I am stopping by to let you know I haven't forgotten about you.  I hope you get well and they can fix your knee somehow.  
You are my friend and I hope you get a chance to go out with Gary and have a good time.  

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I hope you enjoyed your soak in the tub, that sounds good to me too tonight, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just knew that you would make it! I am so proud of you. Dont do to much because I don't want to to hurt your knees, but I don't think that doing some little stuff will hurt you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Uh Huh Amanda I see what you meant in the comment in my journal. Nothing like a good hot bubble bath to relax a person. Good luck with your appointments. paula

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how your apt's go!  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with your appts.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have an appt with a dermatologist!
Missie