Sunday, March 30, 2008

Worried.

img187/2990/mandyluvgg5.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night.I slept good,but,I woke up with worrying about work.But before I start talking about work,I want to ask you all,can you all get into my Private Joural when you go into the People section and you see Journals being updated?I was just wondering about that.Thanks a bunch.Now onto work.I am really worred about wanting to knw whats goig to happed about work.I asked my Dad last night about talkig to the orthopedic again,making an app to see about Surgey.He said He didnt know.He said it would be the last resot.Than I said,well,what I am I going to do about work?He asked me if I wanted to go back,I said,I do,than again I dont,Than He said nothing.Than I told Mom,She asked Dad,so,I dont know whats going to happend.I think that I could go back to work,I feel I am somewhat strong,but than again I dont know.If I did go back to work,I would go back to work for,4 hours.Thats it.Thats all I could probllay handel.So,now I am confused and dont know what to doI know one thing,I am about to fall alseep.Which after I do this Entry,I am going back to sleep.

img440/1445/fishinhole1pl4.gif

Getting off the subject,one good thing happend,I got a sick leave check yesterday.I am so happy about that.Almost 9 hundred dollors.I am already putting a hole in my pocket.LOL.But,I need to put some mone in the bank and pay off some Dr bills.My sick leave check was also back pay that I didnt get.So,I am wondering I will get a check,every week,or once a month.But,I am glad I got it.I want to thank you all for beig s caring.My checks that are comming in,will help alot with the Sisney Cruise that I am going to in Sept.I never been on a Cruise before.I will be going with my Mom,Sister,Her Husband and the kids.The kids like having us come along,they say its more fun that way.LOL.I am looking forward to it.I need a vaction now.Mom is paying for my Plane ticket for my Bday and Gary is going to  help me with the rest.My neice says She is going to be sleeping with Mom and I.LOL.Because we can order room service all night long.LOL.So,that is a good thing.I wish it was now.Gary and I will also be going away in Sept to the Beach.We always do that.So,i have a few things to look forward to.

img444/9769/springbreakthinghq7.jpg

With all that said,I am now going to go back to sleep.But tell me all,do I have something to worry about?Or should I just pray about it,which I am doing,but,I havent been very faithful to God at all.Will He still listen,even if I am not that faihful?I just wish I knew what to do about all of this,about work.Because I will need to do something soon.Just dont know what.Anyways,I need to go back to sleep.I will be back later.I hope you all have a good day today.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img252/2539/dsdesignsspringmandyamawb6.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got a sick leave check, did you get my card yet ? Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Boy, I know you are relieved about getting your check.  A wise woman always said that happiness comes from having somthing to do, someone to love and something to look forward to.  You have all that Amanda so smile and trust God.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting about the cruise and the time away with Gary later too.  I hope you take pictures of yourself and everyone else.  You'll go back to work when you are ready.  You probably need the surgery to get better.  Don't let that money burn too big a whole in your pocket now. Be careful.  I know you will.


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

im not sure if i have the link to the private journal.

Anonymous said...

its always great to get a check,lol

Anonymous said...

Running late on comments... just stopping by to say hello and you are in my prayers. Hugs, Janie