Friday, March 7, 2008

Me.

img220/8697/gorjussspringqb9.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing good here.I am just waiting for Gary to drop by.Not much going on,execpt I did have to make a few calls this moring about my sick leave pay.And I also had to call my head Boss of the stoor.I call Him every Friday.I still cant belive how my people in my bakery dapartment can pick up the phone to call me or to even send me a card.What am I chop liver?I guess thats why I stoped calling my Boss.I will call Her,just not now.I figure,if She cares,which I am sure She does an She has alot on Her plate,but,still,so do I and I find the time to call.Of course,I have nothing better to do.LOL.Oh well,what can you really do about that?I have 3 Doctor apps this comming week.Ack.But I need to go to them.Monday is my Dermatolagist,Tuesday my Regular Doc and Wed to see the Pain Mangament Doc.Busy week.

img145/7098/spring8hr5.gif

My Mom and I,my Sister and my 2 nephews and neice went to Bob evans this mroing for Breakfest and than went to walmart.It was nice.We did that last 2 weeks ago.I got somehting for my one of my other neice Shannon,Her Bday is comming up soon in a month.I got Her a really pretty pink purse.I am sure She will like it.I was looking for some pretty nice sweat pants for myself but didnt see any I like.How ever,I did get some earings,picked up some soda and a card.Now I am home.Not much else going on really.I did manage to get some writting done last night and will do some more when I get off of here.Oh yeah,I found a money card,tohught I had lost it,but,I didnt.Gary will take it to my stoor were I got it and see if Nita up front can do something.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and wait for Gary.Should be here in a bit.have a good day all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img136/9983/glittername4zn9.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
I'm glad you are doing good today and got out!!!
You sound great!!!
Thanks for the sweet comment in my journal!!!
love and hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice day with your family.  I wish we had a Bob Evans or a Denny's or a Shoney's here.  Too small a town I guess...LOL.  Have a great weekend.  
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda pleased  you sound happier today , Your shopping trip  sounded fun,Hope the appointments go well next week ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I had to go to Wal Mart and grocery store.  Brrrr it was cold! Glad you got to get out and bought some gifts. In my prayers, Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got to go shopping today, I did too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your time with Gary tonight!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope your night is a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you enjoyed your time with Gary. Yes it sounds like you have a busy week ahead. Make sure you rest up for it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw.noonmom

Anonymous said...

I always made sure to call a coworker if she was sick!  They should call you at least and see how your doing.  I hope your week goes well!  We will be in an MRI for my son on Wed and I will think of you being at your doc apt!  Good luck!