Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dont min me,I am feeling a little loopy.LOL.

 

Ok,

Hi all,I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing good,even thoe,right now,I am feeling really loopy and cant seem to keep my eyes open.I am so tired,I cant even think stright.I think its the new med the Doc put me on.Which is helping me alot.I am taking what is called seroquel,He gave me a package.I start out with 50Mg,tommrow I take 100 Mgs and on Thursday I take 300Mgs.I am telling a big difence,it is making me relax.I so need that.Well see how its goes when I keep on taking them.Dont mind me if I seem a little loopy tonight. am tottlay out of it.LOL.I told my Mom they changed my Medicne.

img504/9547/bluehugsgorjussvixw4.gif

I am going to try and cut this short so i can get some sleep.My last Dr app is tommrow.Thank goodness.I think first thing in the moring I am going to call and ask them if that is the right place were I go and if my app is there.I see the Pain Managment Doc.I was susposed to have some papers filled out,but,I lost them,so,I have to go early to fill them out.I hope that will be ok.My app is at 12:45,I am getting Dad to drop me off and gary pick me up.You think I should write down things to the Doctor how I am feeling?I dont know,I never been to one of thoes Doctors before.I just hoe they help.I dont have any Xrays,wonder if they will take some.So what do you think I should do?Wha should I parepare myself for?I think I will write down what they should know on how I feeling.I may do it in the moring,when I am not feeling loopy.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img182/4825/sewamandats6.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea to write things down.  Sometimes, I do that because otherwise I forget to bring it up.  Hope it goes well today, God Bless!

Anonymous said...

It would be a good idea to write everything down for the Doctor ,good luck tomorrow ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Be careful on the Seroquil.  Nicci was on that and it just made her want to sleep all the time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Worried about you...stay on top of those meds...be careful...as always, love and care about you!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Like everyone else said.. write everything down. In my prayers for some answers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the new meds are helping you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes alright.  They won't mind if you write things down and take your list with you.  Lots of people do that so don't feel strange. We used the same tag tonight almost, isn't that kinda funny?  I hope you feel less loopy when you do go to the Dr.s office.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. lol

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

My friend takes seroquel (she is Bipolar)  Glad it's helping tho!  

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda -trying to catch up on entries!
I take Seraquil - and it's a great medicine - and you willl get a good night sleep on it - (at least I do)

From the sound in your newest entries-  you sound a lot happier - have you started taking it?

The only thing about the seraquil (at least for me) is that once I take it for the night = I am out cold within 45 minutes lol. So anything I am doing = writing on the computer or what ever - i will conk out fast after taking it.

But I sleep great on it, and I feel I have more energy in the am. Some people talke it both in am and pm - I guess the drowsy effect wears off after awhile if prescribled like that - but I only take it once a night.

Love,
Michelle